The Temple Bar - Knock it off, Beav: UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When they come for me
I'll be sitting at my desk
With a gun in my hand
Wearing a bullet proof vest
And my, my, my
How the time does fly
When you know you're gonna die
By the end of the night
I said, "HEY!"

:love: Streetlight Manifesto

phillyfan26 said:
When they come for me
I'll be sitting at my desk
With a gun in my hand
Wearing a bullet proof vest
And my, my, my
How the time does fly
When you know you're gonna die
By the end of the night
I said, "HEY!"

:love: Streetlight Manifesto

That's a Manilow song, right?

redkat said:
ooo i feel like crap im never drinking again

OH NOES! U JUST BROKE MY LIEZ DETEKTOR!

redkat said:
ooo i feel like crap im never drinking again

:twin:

actually I'm fine now. just tired. I love that I was delusional enough to believe all week that I would leave our Christmas Party at 9, and then be able to work the next morning :cute:

Here's something that sucks: I have the "I got chills and they're multiplying" song from Grease stuck in my head. And that's the only line I know. So that's all i hear over and over. :scream:

Baby Monitors are fucking useless.*

Hockey is a stupid sport. FYI. :mad:

Reg - how was The Cult. The singer was on Fuse this morning, and he looked so friggin normal. He was even wearing sneakers. He was a cool dude.

* Unless you turn them on. Then they work pretty well.

Last edited:
I've been anti-Manilow ever since he beat Stephen Colbert. It's not really his fault at all, but still.

Manilow beats everyone, cause he's just that good. Mandy owns everything.

And FYI: I was in a ska band for one night. :D They never called me back, but I never saw them on the MTV so I guess the joke was on them. lol. pwned.

The only ska band I listen to is Streetlight Manifesto. Why? It's like half of two bands combining into one great band. And that one great band is Streetlight Manifesto.

I loved how they re-recorded Catch-22's album. LOL. Pwned.

have you ever written a pm that was so full of your usual garbage that you had to recall it? I haven't. It must suck to have to do that though.

There's a message that says there was a pm for you but the sender realized they have nothing useful to say and has therefore recalled it. That might not be verbatim, but it's to that effect.

I'm tired. I have to do one coaching session and then I can leave but this guy does my head in and I have no desire to talk to him :mad:

UberBeaver said:
All my PMs should be accompanied by that message...

:mad: :( the ones received or given?

I'm back in bed :reject:. I believe my downfall was the ambien that I just got yesterday and the taking it at 3am and my inability to cut the tiny pill in half. Also, I was promised pancakes last night and never got them. I'm pissed as I believe that would have solved all the worlds problems.

See, alcohol is not to blame here

<was a big ska fan back in the day :dancing:

redkat said:

:mad: :( the ones received or given?

I'm back in bed :reject:. I believe my downfall was the ambien that I just got yesterday and the taking it at 3am and my inability to cut the tiny pill in half. Also, I was promised pancakes last night and never got them. I'm pissed as I believe that would have solved all the worlds problems.

See, alcohol is not to blame here

<was a big ska fan back in the day :dancing:

The ones i send. They're all pretty useless. And sometimes i get one from NSW that it is always useless, cause he's useless - so that works out just fine.

I made pancakes this morning. :D With bananas and chocolate chips and blueberry syrup. :D

I think the pancake is underrated. People always wanna add shit to it. I like them with syrup. No blueberries. No chocolate chips. No bananas. No butter.

The pancake really does a great job, day in, day out.

The pancake never gets enough credit for the job it does.

The pancake makes me proud that I get to work with it on a regular basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom