The Temple Bar - Knock it off, Beav: UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We do like warning in here......but if you think you can behave yourself while you're here, we might be willing to let it slide.

were you really ms lutkefish 2003?

Reg - I went on an 80s download spree last night. Poison, Alice Cooper, Def Leppard....it's awesome.

Warning!

intruderalert.gif

Go get coffee now people.

Just wanted to thank Mia for that fine visual of Senior Citizen dirty dancing....I guess the line would be "Don't keep Granny in the corner?" ugh! If I see any of the above mentioned, you get a picture Mia.

And Pillage Fest is under consideration. We are considering wearing the horned helmets to the hockey game on New Year and engaging in a rampage after.

Re: Warning!

lynnok said:
Just wanted to thank Mia for that fine visual of Senior Citizen dirty dancing....I guess the line would be "Don't keep Granny in the corner?" ugh! If I see any of the above mentioned, you get a picture Mia.

anytime, my friend, anytime. i think someone took a picture of them gettin down...i don't remember who though. i'll ask around and be sure to share :)

I'm packing. I have to pack twice because the airlines cannot manage to transport my stupid suitcase from buffalo to wherever without drama.

And yes, 2003. There is a banquet. Good thing is that I was too busy to eat. They only serve traditional.

ThoraSEB said:

How long are you going for, Colleen?

going for a week. I love Disney, I like it for another reason each time i go

edit:
going to Hawaii wins. When I graduate the last time I'm going someplace like that for three weeks

Last edited:
lynnok said:

going for a week. I love Disney, I like it for another reason each time i go

edit:
going to Hawaii wins. When I graduate the last time I'm going someplace like that for three weeks

Disney totally wins too! I've been a few times, and love it. I haven't been in over 10 years, so I hope I can make it out there sometime in the future. :)

Hawaii is truly awesome. I love it there so much. :heart:

Afternoon needs to get his focus back in track.

Afternoon's gotta be ready to pick up his game.

Afternoon's hitting a rough patch he's gotta work through.,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom