The Temple Bar - Knock it off, Beav: UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
corianderstem said:
You're welcome. :wink:

tmpphpFEz34m.jpg

I couldn't find the exact picture I was thinking of, but this one's close:

tmpphpb0U1Mh.jpg

I like the second one, same pose nearly as the current one. Dave c will be all over it I'm sure :)

I'll go with obtuse, since it's apropo.

Don't go down paths you'd best stay off of, that's my advice. Also, it was corrected long before your post, Ireland.

Kids, have a good night, I'm gonna split.

i just realized my dad's GF is the spitting image of the dark haired chick on that 70's show. just shorter hair, otherwise the same. wow.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Wow, is she 28 too...:eyebrow:

Closeish - 33. She's 6 mos younger than me.

Her birthday was Saturday and I was wondering if my dad had a sense of deja vu having just had someone celebrate that in July!!

Reggie Thee Dog said:

I bet you're hotter though...:yes:

Absolutely not, and she's super nice. I have no idea wtf she's doing with my Dad to be honest. We get along really well and I like her waaaaaay better than my future sister in law.

snowbunny00774 said:

Absolutely not, and she's super nice. I have no idea wtf she's doing with my Dad to be honest. We get along really well and I like her waaaaaay better than my future sister in law.

Ah, you're too modest...I've seen the pics...:drool:

At least you get along...:up:

What's up with you this wet and rainy evening (her in NorCal at least)...:hmm:

Oh I think she's fantastic. we've always gotten along, even when she was only his secretary ;)

Just trying to find something to wear to our "holiday celebration" tmw night. I have no desire to go.

and yourself? I realize it's close to your witching hour :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom