The Temple Bar - Knock it off, Beav: UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Girl1978 said:
I hear their song over and over and I just want to throw the radio or tv out of the window! ugh.

The worst part of the whole thing was that it was a tribute weekend (which is still my Worst Weekend of Music Ever), so not only did they suck doing their own stuff (why they were allowed to is beyond me, but the entire thing was poorly organized), they sucked covering another musician! (Jeff Buckley, whose name also now makes me shudder when I see it on someone's last fm list.)

That weekend also completely ruined the Leonard Cohen song Hallelujah for me, to the point where a friend of mine and I simply refer to it as The Song Which Shall Not Be Named :lol: 7 times I heard that song (over 3 nights), and it wasn't even a Cohen tribute!! :madspit: I still want to smack that organizer upside the head a few times and ask how he could not only allow repeats over the 3 nights, but repeats on the SAME NIGHT :madwife:

(I know someone's going to ask this, so I'll answer it right now - there were people I wanted to see play on each of the 3 nights, and there was no way to know when in the night they were playing. Nor was there any way to know what aural torture I'd have inflicted on me for those three nights :wink: )

Drea said:

The worst part of the whole thing was that it was a tribute weekend (which is still my Worst Weekend of Music Ever), so not only did they suck doing their own stuff (why they were allowed to is beyond me, but the entire thing was poorly organized), they sucked covering another musician! (Jeff Buckley, whose name also now makes me shudder when I see it on someone's last fm list.)

That weekend also completely ruined the Leonard Cohen song Hallelujah for me, to the point where a friend of mine and I simply refer to it as The Song Which Shall Not Be Named :lol: 7 times I heard that song (over 3 nights), and it wasn't even a Cohen tribute!! :madspit: I still want to smack that organizer upside the head a few times and ask how he could not only allow repeats over the 3 nights, but repeats on the SAME NIGHT :madwife:

(I know someone's going to ask this, so I'll answer it right now - there were people I wanted to see play on each of the 3 nights, and there was no way to know when in the night they were playing. Nor was there any way to know what aural torture I'd have inflicted on me for those three nights :wink: )

Oh no, not Jeff Buckley. I love his music.

:lmao: snowbunny...

unico said:

she sure did. she's quite efficient too.

I was hoping for a somewhat more flowery, loving description.

I apparently approach filling inboxes like I approach work :sad:

I need a better technique.

No spoken words said:

If you were not so blonde, you'd know that I was indicating my own stupidity....wake up.

deflection will not dis*guis*e your doucheness* in here.

*In my mind i was typing them with dragging out the sssss like Snape, so if you could all read it like that, that'd be great, thanks.

Jules, I'll fight him for you, just say the word.

snowbunny00774 said:

*In my mind i was typing them with dragging out the sssss like Snape, so if you could all read it like that, that'd be great, thanks.

I'd drop you like a bad habit.

Go to Slytherin house where you belong.

No spoken words said:

I gave 110%.

You're an everyday player. You really are.

The goddamn administrator has specified something about 45 seconds. Administrators. They can drive you crazy.

snowbunny00774 said:

Yes please. lol

Cori, your avatar is scary!

snowbunny00774 said:

I was hoping for a somewhat more flowery, loving description.

I apparently approach filling inboxes like I approach work :sad:

I need a better technique.

i'm not the best when it comes to descriptions. but i can say u git r done rite!!!!! m i rite??

I'm really surprised by the attention my avatar has garnered.

I think I'll find a choice picture of Amy Crackhouse next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom