The Temple Bar ~ "Kaffy is a wicked, wicked tease"..and so is BoMac.. UYMFA!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:sexywink:

don't you owe me something
grumpywaiting.gif

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Yes...yes I do.

Sorry, I'm in 'baseball' mode so my whole evening is eaten up by that. After tonight's game I will make an concerted effort to get that to you...:yes:

Baseball mode :drool:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:hmm:

And men and men are men are men, even here on Interference. :wink:

Anyone else remember the old Lovetown forum? It lasted oh, about five minutes? :lol:

I remember someone dug it up somehow, and Sicy had to hide it again :lol:

Hey y'all...sorry I've been so scarce, I KNOW how much y'all missed moi ;) :lol:

Been wrapped up the past couple of days my son was trying out for the Nike Elite team for our province...he survived the final cut last night so he's on! :hyper:

3. Post-cranial skeleton (bipedalism): A. afarensis bears some distinctive primitive characteristics in its post-cranial skeleton suggesting that it is a transitional species between hominids and later hominin species. The ratio of forelimb size to hindlimb size in A. afarensis bears a distinct likeness to apes rather than to later australopithecine and homo species. In other words, A. afarensis had long upper limbs (arms) in relation to lower limbs (legs) that is somewhat more like quadrapedal apes, like the chimpanzee here. In the image below, the afarensis pelvis is shortened and dish-shaped, very similar to that in H. sapiens, yet also bears striking resemblances in shape and morphology to that of the hominid chimpanzee pelvis.

Um, question - WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT THIS SHIT??????

Why do I need this class to graduate? Why???? Ugh.

gvox said:
Hey y'all...sorry I've been so scarce, I KNOW how much y'all missed moi ;) :lol:

Been wrapped up the past couple of days my son was trying out for the Nike Elite team for our province...he survived the final cut last night so he's on! :hyper:

wow ! congrats to your son for making the cut! :yippie:

and yes we did miss ya! :wink:

U2Fanatic4ever said:

wow ! congrats to your son for making the cut! :yippie:

and yes we did miss ya! :wink:

Hey thanks....part of his involvement includes a summer residency at one of the top universities here and two USA tourneys - Livonia and Detroit, I believe. He's stoked, he's worked 6 years to get to this point - he's 13 years old and he sees it as one step closer to his dream..

Never mind him, I'm stoked! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom