The Temple Bar ~ "Kaffy is a wicked, wicked tease"..and so is BoMac.. UYMFA!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reggie Thee Dog said:

The mean streets of San Jose...:tsk:

No way...my daughter doesn't even have a cell phone!!! :no:

But she does have an African American boyfriend, a tongue ring, a belly ring, and a drinking problem...:whistle:

Who is Ashley :reject:

And Reg - a 13/14 year old girl without a cellphone? What kind of father are you? :tsk:

I tried waiting as long as possible to get Maddy a cellphone. I gave her my old one & I got a new one when we went to see U2 in Hawaii in Dec. 2006. So that was part of her Christmas present (that keeps on giving). And I've added text messaging to her plan too. She's since upgraded and has a cool phone now. Probably not as cool as some of her friends, but still. And she has a birthday coming up, not to mention graduating middle school. :sigh: Don't even get me started on trying to find a dress (for a small teenager!)

OK seriously...my son is a wussy...I call him out all the time, he's a total 'Mama's Boy'. I kick the crap outta him every chance I get...he's tough as nails though, so it doesn't always work...:sigh:

Lila...:shh:...8th grade graduation present

April...oh April...you're so much 'wiser' now...right...:uhoh:

BonoManiac said:

:eyebrow:

For the record, I have never been, nor will I ever be, trained. :shame:

:wink:

Damn it. :grumpy:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Wow, you're a 'cougar' now...hawt...:drool:

:lmao: Ya rite! I usually go older...
elevated_u2_fan said:

I'm totally trained and not affraid to admit it.... It takes a big man to admit this, or so my wife tells me...

Your wife = rocks :hi5:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Lila...:shh:...8th grade graduation present

Cool!

I have nothing to get Maddy... she has stuff. She wants a new ipod, but hers is just fine (maybe full, but still). And she can share/use my video ipod anytime.

Maybe she'll just get money for graduation... :shrug:
Then she has a birthday in July :sigh:

elevated_u2_fan said:

:hi5:

I learned very quickly that I could either be "right" or "happy"...

I'm a very happy man :happy:

Yeah, 'right' is not as good as 'happy'

It's a cool trick I learned once when my wife wanted something so impractical that she convinced me it was totally practical.

You ladies are so smart when you use your words and your breasts together...:up:

Back
Top Bottom