The Temple Bar ~ "Kaffy is a wicked, wicked tease"..and so is BoMac.. UYMFA!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I wanna see what the new forum looks like. :impatient:

It pretty much looks the same for the most part. I didnt want them changing all that much as far as the look because I know everyone would freak out :crack:

Polls are fun. When you create a poll, you can set an option so that everyone can see who voted for what.

:evil:

gvox said:
How does that work if the user doesn't want people writing on their profile? do you have to be on the person's buddy list or whatever?

You can enable or disable this in your settings.

Or, you can limit them to people only on your contact list, and mods and admins.

RedrocksU2 said:

:hmm:

this is not good for stalking.

I do not approve.:shifty:

I usually find that I read a lot of profiles of people that I don't really know, or haven't really exchanged posts with. Unlike you, I don't do it for stalking purposes. :wink:

I just find that it's helpful to put their posts and opinions into context. For example, in a Bang and Clatter post, why do they like band X so much? In FYM, why do they hold those political views? In EYKIW, why do they hate the '00s but love the '80s? Bring able to see people's age, gender, location, fave bands helps to put those things like that into context.

I can see people I've never had any contact with whatsoever wonder wtf I'm looking at their profile, though. If that feature were put into place, I'd probably be less likely to click on them the way I do now. :shrug: I obviously have issues. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Unlike you, I don't do it for stalking purposes. :wink:

Sourire130.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom