The Temple Bar ~ "Kaffy is a wicked, wicked tease"..and so is BoMac.. UYMFA!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wayne...something's wrong with your sig....I swear to Bob every so often one of them is out of step. At first I thought it was just Larry but now it's Bono....or am I just seeing things :crack:

:yawn: x infinity

I could sleep for another 2 or 3 hours easily. :mad:

Maybe if I think about something exciting I'll wake up. Need ideas, people. :wink:

elevated_u2_fan said:
I have to hand it to Detroit, April... They are really beating the shit out of Dallas...

I love it, since it has come so unexpectedly, but at the same time I'm holding my breath. I don't know if I can fully "believe" yet.

This year will be the ten year anniversary of them beating the Caps, when they brought Vladie on the ice for the celebration. I was celebrating downtown when they won, and it was an awesome night. :up:

elevated_u2_fan said:
Keep telling yourself that, gramps...

OMG last night sombody else called me gramps cos I downloaded itunes only in 2006 or something! :mad: You're in fact older than me, aren't you? :madspit: :wink:

And by the way, just so you guys know...

*drumroll*

I have NEVER operated a record player or turntable. I grew up on cassettes. :drool: So this is gonna be more like a cool toy from the past that I never experienced. :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom