The Temple Bar ~ "Kaffy is a wicked, wicked tease"..and so is BoMac.. UYMFA!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
onozomg.gif

Drea said:
*thwaps BoMac for the "Leafs would win the Stanley Cup" crack* :madwife:

:lol:

I have to get these cracks in while I still can, because if, as rumours continue to state, Brian Burke takes the GM job, the Leafs will become contenders—and fast. Maybe Elfa's prediction of 2012 will have to be moved up a year or two. :wink:

BonoManiac said:

I have to get these cracks in while I still can, because if, as rumours continue to state, Brian Burke takes the GM job, the Leafs will become contenders—and fast. Maybe Elfa's prediction of 2012 will have to be moved up a year or two. :wink:

the only problem I have heard with this is that Burke has one more year left on his contract with Anaheim which leaves us in limbo until then :down:

elevated_u2_fan said:

the only problem I have heard with this is that Burke has one more year left on his contract with Anaheim which leaves us in limbo until then :down:

I think it's all grandstanding to make everything seem legit. The NHL wants everyone to come out of this squeaky clean, but its obvious that they wouldn't mind seeing Burke in Toronna. He will be there well before his year is up, mark my words.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Some of you are sick fucks, that's all I'm going to say on the subject.

And not in the "aw, Reggie said something dirty again :cute: " kind of way...

:ohmy:...me?

:angel:

Whatever could I say that would touch your nerve, and make you wriggle and giggle like that....uh...:shifty:

:lmao: :heart:

Oh, it wasn't anything you said... I've quite enjoyed all of your suggestions, darling. :flirt:

Good. :sexywink:

Speaking of marked things, wtf was Don Cherry wearing last night? I know, it's usually always bad, but this playoffs season it's been above and beyond the usual making the eyes bleed stuff. :yikes:

I don't know, but it seemed like something better suited for autumn, rather than spring. He'll be making appearances on ESPN during the Finals. Poor Americans. :yikes:

Oh, you know... :flirt:

Some people, though... :coocoo: Is it really that difficult to find someone normal? Or, rather, someone whose ideals and kinks (no pun intended) mesh with yours?

I think it is

possible. It's a process of trial and error, but if you keep trying
you'll eventually find someone who's right for you.

Don't give up.

He's out there somewhere. :up:

BonoManiac said:

I think it is

possible. It's a process of trial and error, but if you keep trying
you'll eventually find someone who's right for you.

Don't give up.

He's out there somewhere. :up:

Thanks for the pep talk. :kiss:

It looks like it's going to storm again in a few, damn it. I wanted to do my run outside tonight. And I'm so not in a gym mood. :shh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom