The Temple Bar ~ "Kaffy is a wicked, wicked tease"..and so is BoMac.. UYMFA!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, it seems like we've been talking about this election for two years now, and it's still 6 months away!

Another reason that, for all its blandness, I much prefer the Canadian political system, at least its electoral system. It's not a perfect system—no system is—but an election can happen at any time, and the campaign can be no more than 36 days. :up:

BonoManiac said:
Yes, it seems like we've been talking about this election for two years now, and it's still 6 months away!

Another reason that, for all its blandness, I much prefer the Canadian political system, at least its electoral system. It's not a perfect system—no system is—but an election can happen at any time, and the campaign can be no more than 36 days. :up:

It's such a complete circus that I think a majority of Americans just get so turned off by the entire process that by the time the actual election rolls around no one gives a damn. Which is sad, given the state the country is in now.

This just in (via express email, of course):

Apparently Mariah Carey wants to have my kids.

According to the body of the email,

"Nick Cannon did Mariah Carey within a month while on our supplements http://www. o b v i o u s s p a m.com/"

Hey, if worked for Nick, hell yah! :lol:

BonoManiac said:
I sure hope your child's teachers or principal aren't U2 fans...:wink:

:giggle:

I was at the Radiohead show last nite at bristow, va. I didn't get home till 2am.. Was wiped out and would have had 2hrs sleep if I had went in. Would of been completely useless...

BonoManiac said:
No, the Montreal show, of course! :)

Ah, I see! I am sure it will be one hell of a show.. If the way they played last nite is any indication.. The way they are mixing up the setlists so far I would say oh hells yeah...:rockon:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
You have Radiohead tickets, too, elfa? ;)

Sadly, I doubt I'll get to even a second concert this year. Stars looks like it was it for me. I phail. :tsk:

I've been listening to Stars all morning, in fact, right at this very moment. :heart:

Maybe you should prioritize? You know, not spend so much on shoes, and maybe you'd have some money to see more shows?

*runs for cover*

:uhoh: :reject:

BonoManiac said:

I've been listening to Stars all morning, in fact, right at this very moment. :heart:

Maybe you should prioritize? You know, not spend so much on shoes, and maybe you'd have some money to see more shows?

*runs for cover*

:uhoh: :reject:

:mad: :wink:

Yeah, actually I'm reworking my shoes and makeup budget... I have way too much and really don't need so much. Especially makeup, I have so much it's literally making my medicine cabinet burst at the seams. :uhoh:

Honestly, though, besides the Swell Season (who were here on Saturday) there's not really much coming to Detroit that I need to see. If Bruce was coming back, or if a couple of other smaller bands made their way here, I'd go, but other than that I've been kind of meh about concerts this year. I think I'm venturing into "I've seen just about everyone I've wanted to see" territory.

Eta- There is one show I'd love to see this summer, Heart & Journey. That would be awesome.

Right, Reg? :hi5:

Back
Top Bottom