The Temple Bar ~ "Kaffy is a wicked, wicked tease"..and so is BoMac.. UYMFA!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gvox said:

You did good then! :up:

How'd you like that Discotechque? Was that not the shit, or what? :drool:

My cousin had been to Toronto 1 and had warned me that there would be a song played that I didn't expect. He was referring to Fast Cars, I think. When I saw the Pop Muzik intro I didn't know what to expect. I was hoping for Mofo and then they played Discotheque, which floored me. Good times.

U2Fanatic4ever said:

you don't have a pic of me! :madwife:

I do...I've resisted posting it...but oh what the hell...you have to show your face sooner or later Amy....

Amy.jpg

You look cute in that dress...:cute:

:shifty:

Some of you (I'm looking at you Amy and BoMac) don't have pics in the Photos thread yet! What's up with that? :tsk:

:wink:

VintagePunk said:
Drea and I heard them rehearsing that and Mofo. :drool:

I'm not still bitter about missing that because of a cousin's wedding, not at all... :sad:

(That = Discotheque at TO4)

Last edited:
Reggie Thee Dog said:

I remember when someone else on here was too shy to post a pic...:cute:

I will get you that song tonight...:rockon:

emot-rock.gif
:flirt:

BoMac - you can always PM your pic :sexywink:

Zoots - Do I have a pic up? I may be in a group shot or something :shifty:

VintagePunk said:

You hugged me. I was all "wtf? Now I have Gabe cooties."

Yes, now I vaguely remember this incident. :huh:

You guys wanna hear something really funny? There was this chick who used to come on Interference and blab on endlessly about Bono blasphemy and so on...I didn't know her till after all this

Well, *apparently* I met her on the Vertigo tour, and we took a picture together she says. At any rate, not long after the tour she emailed me and started preaching at me. So being the polite but slightly argumentative (LMAO) young man that I am, I engaged in a one or two emails about religion etc. At any rate, I guess when it became clear to her that I wasn't a prospective convert, she retorted with something like "it's no surprise" and claimed that I had grabbed her breasts and fondled them when we met. edit: intentionally, too. :huh:

Ok. Gabe grabbed some random girl's breasts at a U2 concert? I mean, where my ladies at, can you actually see me doing this??! :huh:

Needless to say, she's nuts :lmao:

Last edited:
gvox said:

Touche!!! I did my time, you know that ;)

I know, we cool, I'm just buggin. :hug:

I think one of the funniest moments of GA/ellipse happenings for me was that show in Detroit....we had an inkling that Bono might do something at one of the shows... it was going to be my last show so I was so intent on getting front row....well some of the more, shall we say, assertive females who arrived after me (not you April! ;)) rather bluntly suggested that I'd be better off elsewhere and I was a bit miffed. Mark just said dude who cares let's go over closer to Adam's side. And wouldn'tcha know what ended up happening that night..... :wink:

man I don't know if we could possibly have another tour like that....i feel like I got almost everything that year.. :yes: :up:

I feel the same way - I mean, I didn't get up on stage or anything but I met so many great people and it was an awesome time. :yes:

As for that show, I helped push you up onstage, foo! :wink:

I remember that rent a cop being a douche when I dropped my Dallas pick, too - ugh :madwife:

I hope we have at least one more extensive tour like that again. I did not make full use of the Vertigo tour. Only attended 2 shows and no GA. :(

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

As for that show, I helped push you up onstage, foo! :wink:

:hug: I don't remember everything but I believe it that you did, you were awesome! Everyone was all tour, for the most part. It's funny, Zoots asks how it was possible...I like to think it was mostly good karma! :)

Zootlesque said:

One pic is not gonna be a big deal! :mad: :madspit: :wink:

Don't you have the balls to take the photoshop that may or may not occur due to one pic? :tsk:

Hell yeah, we've all been photoshopped or 'Elfed' on this site...its all in good fun any how. I'm mean other than NSW and Beav truly being a couple, it's all in fun...:shifty:

Back
Top Bottom