The Temple Bar ~ "Kaffy is a wicked, wicked tease"..and so is BoMac.. UYMFA!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Man, both times I've seen U2, I've never met anyone from Interference... and I've asked around too! Granted, I was always in the nose bleeds and all the interferencers (but me) were prolly in GA!

Elfa is Ian? :hi5: Although I like Elfa, it is :cute:

Zootlesque said:
Man, both times I've seen U2, I've never met anyone from Interference... and I've asked around too! Granted, I was always in the nose bleeds and all the interferencers (but me) were prolly in GA!

Doooooooood. Interferencers decidely do NOT do nosebleeds. You're off the tour. :tsk:

I met Sicy/April/Diemen/Daafish/U2 San Jose...and other people I'm sure I'll get my ass kicked for forgetting...:up:

I just called Sicy - Sicy and April didn't have two seconds to spare me when we met...:lol:

I phail...:sigh:

gvox said:

I think April's avoiding me. Or she has gotten herself something productive to do.

Either of which is unacceptable, of course.

Yes, he's pretty productive, I must say... :shifty:

I actually got some groceries. Yes, the excitement of my life on a Friday afternoon. :tongue:

I think that day I was schooling Diemen on how to use my camera in case the band showed and he could see above the crowd to take good pictures. :lol:

Tour memories :cute:

gvox said:

Doooooooood. Interferencers decidely do NOT do nosebleeds. You're off the tour. :tsk:

Wait... I was in section 200 the first time I think and directly behind the stage in the lowest level during the second time! 200 isn't considered nosebleeds is it? :scratch: :reject:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Tour memories :cute:

My tour memories of you consist of you mainly avoiding my invitation for drinks/partying post-shows, you were always too tired or you had a headache :angry:

You missed out on some good times. for example, in Philly you missed me winning $100 singing "Me & Mrs Jones" karaoke to elderly black ladies. You needed to see that, trust me :lol:

:wink:

I had one nosebleed the entire tour, the rest were all GA :drool: - got front row most all of the time, too, either in or out of the ellipse. :hi5:

Okay now how the hell did you secure those GAs? Sure as hell couldn't have been ticketmuthafuckingbastard, was it?

:grumpy: :wink:

gvox said:

My tour memories of you consist of you mainly avoiding my invitation for drinks/partying post-shows, you were always too tired or you had a headache :angry:

You missed out on some good times. for example, in Philly you missed me winning $100 singing "Me & Mrs Jones" karaoke to elderly black ladies. You needed to see that, trust me :lol:

It's called being up for x amount of hours doing time in the GA line - ever hear of that? :wink:

Maybe by next tour I'll be chilled out enough to where I don't need to be up front and can actually relax post show... :uhoh:

What? It can happen...:reject:

gvox said:

Hmm. Ok, you're back on the tour. Just do not let that happen again, ok?

:lol:

Man, I have to say those Behind the stage seats were odd. Sure, the band turned around and stuff but I don't think I would do those again.

I have ridiculous luck re: ticketmaster and ticket lotteries. I can't explain it. :shrug:

Maybe it's cos you live in Detroit and not near insanely difficult venues like MSG or Giants Stadium. NYC/NJ is probably the toughest area in the country to get good tickets I'm guessing...

It's called being up for x amount of hours doing time in the GA line - ever hear of that? :wink:

Touche!!! I did my time, you know that ;)

I know, we cool, I'm just buggin. :hug:

I think one of the funniest moments of GA/ellipse happenings for me was that show in Detroit....we had an inkling that Bono might do something at one of the shows... it was going to be my last show so I was so intent on getting front row....well some of the more, shall we say, assertive females who arrived after me (not you April! ;)) rather bluntly suggested that I'd be better off elsewhere and I was a bit miffed. Mark just said dude who cares let's go over closer to Adam's side. And wouldn'tcha know what ended up happening that night..... :wink:

man I don't know if we could possibly have another tour like that....i feel like I got almost everything that year.. :yes: :up:

I was in the nosebleeds once and the rest of the times got GA and managed to be in the heart/ellipse three times, front row, each and every time. Another time I was front row just outside of the ellipse.

As to how I got GA tickets, in 2001 I got them through Propaganda, and in 2005 I slept at the Bell Centre for 2 days.

BonoManiac said:
I was in the nosebleeds once and the rest of the times got GA and managed to be in the heart/ellipse three times, front row, each and every time. Another time I was front row just outside of the ellipse.

As to how I got GA tickets, in 2001 I got them through Propaganda, and in 2005 I slept at the Bell Centre for 2 days.

Ok now I'm confused. How did I see you at the ETS party and you still got front rows? Something's not right here brother!

:hmm:

gvox said:

Ok now I'm confused. How did I see you at the ETS party and you still got front rows? Something's not right here brother!

Sorry, I was referring to the Montreal shows. In Ottawa I was in the front row outside the ellipse.

For Toronto, I bought GA tickets through ETS. Once there, people at Montana's were saying that if the ellipse is not full they would give out wristbands to those waiting at the back near the soundboard. Well, once I got to the ACC I couldn't find the GA line and got there after they had stopped scanning for the ellipse. I ended up near the soundboard and managed to move my way up to the middle of the floor.

I've only had seats (mind you, they were pretty freaking spectacular) whenever I've seen them before. My best friend is really tiny, and always refused to do GA because she was worried about not being able to see, being trampled, etc.

However, as we were talking at a concert a few weeks ago I somehow managed to convince her that GA was the way to go, so we'll be doing that next tour. :up:

gvox said:

If someone's been in line for hours and hours, people generally don't have a problem with them leaving for 20 or 30 minutes to pick up ETS tickets. I did that once in Toronto.

VintagePunk said:

If people have been in line for hours and hours, people generally don't have a problem with them leaving for 20 or 30 minutes to pick up ETS tickets. I did that once in Toronto.

O rly?

And I suppose I met you briefly at the ETS party too huh?

This is all so fishy...

Back
Top Bottom