The Temple Bar ~ "Kaffy is a wicked, wicked tease"..and so is BoMac.. UYMFA!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How many people do you think are really like their online personas in real life?

I try to stay true to who I am, whether I'm online or in the real world.

I've met Gabe, albeit briefly, so I can attest that he's just as big a douche in real life as he is on here. :wink:

Just kidding, I couldn't resist!

BonoManiac said:
How many people do you think are really like their online personas in real life?

I've met Gabe, albeit briefly, so I can attest that he's just as big a douche in real life as he is on here. :wink:

Heya Amy! :kiss:

:hmm: good question BoMac...I definitely embellish on here, but for the most part I am who I portray on this site...(please feel free to run with that).

However, no one can truly be as bold, aggressive and as narcissistic as they are online...can they? :eyebrow:

I mean there are people on this board who come off larger than life, and sell themselves as bad asses. I'd love to meet some of these people...:macdevil:

(For the record I do NOT consider myself a bad ass, or anything close to it...:no: )

RedrocksU2 said:

same here.:|

That's why I'm getting a MacBook...need to upgrade
good morning

BoMac...whatever happened with your laptop...:eyebrow:

And Carlos...:hi5:

Yeah well my laptop is work issued and it only has 40GB and I loaded Vista...:yuck: and Office 2007 on it yesterday so I'm left with 9GB...not enough space to load my MP3's...:madwife:

:lol:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

BoMac...whatever happened with your laptop...:eyebrow:

And Carlos...:hi5:

Yeah well my laptop is work issued and it only has 40GB and I loaded Vista...:yuck: and Office 2007 on it yesterday so I'm left with 9GB...not enough space to load my MP3's...:madwife:

It's now fixed and hopefully it will stay that way. I had a 60GB hard drive and upgraded to a 160GB drive.

BonoManiac said:

I wonder if people who have met me here think I am like how I present myself on the forums. :scratch:

I have to say that a good number of the people I've met here are exactly like they are here, with very few exceptions.

Morning, bar! It's Friday and it's sunny! :hyper: I'm in a very good mood today.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I have to say that a good number of the people I've met here are exactly like they are here, with very few exceptions.

:up: I've only met a small handful of people, but I totally agree.

BonoManiac said:

Meh, I probably behaved like I was coked out of my brain...which is fairly typical of me during shows.

Off-stage and off-forum I'm a bit more subdued and sometimes a bit painfully shy/awkward until I get hammered then it's all bets off. The mic and keyboard are my crutches :lol:

elevated_u2_fan said:
guys, be honest with me, in your opinions, what exactly do I say that makes people think I'm a girl? :eyebrow:

It's nothing you say. Before I 'knew' you online, I saw the acronym elfa and immediately thought it fit a girl :shrug:

But I'm one to talk...my name is quite easily confused with the female version!

Honestly I wish I knew more people's real names, it just seems more friendly.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

You mean you think I'm as nerdy in real life too? :reject:

eta: if it means anything, I have always enjoyed seeing you...i have a picture of us from the vertigo tour with melon, i think :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom