The Temple Bar ~ "Kaffy is a wicked, wicked tease"..and so is BoMac.. UYMFA!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Wow, so it was like high school and stuff in here last night? :cute:

Interference cliques make me :giggle: - we've all been part of one at one point or another if we've been here long enough but it's still pretty funny how people can get over some of the silliest things.

Internet drama ftw :wink:

You best not be referrin to me missy. I knew you offline before online :angry: Didn't I? :uhoh:

:wink:

Wow, so it was like high school and stuff in here last night? :cute:

Interference cliques make me :giggle: - we've all been part of one at one point or another if we've been here long enough but it's still pretty funny how people can get over some of the silliest things.

Internet drama ftw :wink:

:yawn: What did I miss?

I have been a part of this site for 7 yrs and never been part of any clique.. I am too damn old for that shite... And if that is how it's gonna be in here then I guess I should move on... And this isn't me trying to create any drama.. I am just expressing how I feel... So don't take it any other way then that..

no smileys needed for this post...

U2Fanatic4ever said:
I have been a part of this site for 7 yrs and never been part of any clique.. I am too damn old for that shite... And if that is how it's gonna be in here then I guess I should move on... And this isn't me trying to create any drama.. I am just expressing how I feel... So don't take it any other way then that..

no smileys needed for this post...

:hug:

I hate cliques!

Drama schmama. Who cares. It's a freaking internet forum.

Today's moving out day. All I have left is to finish packing, clean take my last exam, load up the car and head out.

It's been a pretty good year :up:

^ :hyper: Where you going, Laura? Sorry I'm out of the loop. :reject:

I thought it was funny. :shrug: Honestly, I stopped giving a damn about drama here years ago.

And I had no idea you started the very first Describe thread! :ohmy: :laugh:

Now there's TWO freakin Coldplay threads in EYKIW! They're multiplying or something...

The person who starts the thread is bad enough but it's the ones who keep posting in it who really have problems :tsk:

I realize I am guilty of this myself :reject: - But NO MORE PEOPLE! :mad:

TODAY I MAKE A STAND!!!

elevated_u2_fan said:
The person who starts the thread is bad enough but it's the ones who keep posting in it who really have problems :tsk:

I realize I am guilty of this myself :reject: - But NO MORE PEOPLE! :mad:

TODAY I MAKE A STAND!!!

:lmao:

Elfa, I wish you lived closer so we can hang out!

April, doing homework has gotta make you feel like you're younger! ;)

Anyway, you have the day off?? I'm so jealous!

And before I forget, I am pretty sure I met you, gabe, before I even knew you were on the forum - ITTH 2003, right? :uhoh:

Yeah :) I think that's about right :hug:

I only joined interference because I met Mark in 2001 and he told me about it. Good times! :)

Back
Top Bottom