The Temple Bar ~ "Kaffy is a wicked, wicked tease"..and so is BoMac.. UYMFA!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dalton said:
I prefer to chart a more confrontational and socially damaging course.

Well you've done a great job in making somebody here feel bad that it's them you're talking about! :madspit:

Cliques come and go. And that's a fact.

I've been really enjoying the bar, of late, when I've had the time. All that negative stuff is so last year or whatever, like everyone who wanted to fight stepped outside, traded a few punches, and now we're all back inside tossing back shots and generally gettin smashed.

Well that's how I'm rollin, anyhow :up:

I need one
cocktail.gif
. Stat!

So do I, Lila. So do I. :crack:

This has been one hell of a crazy day. I finally get to leave in a few minutes, and I'll be making some drinks for myself as soon as I get home. :drool:

gvox said:
I've been really enjoying the bar, of late, when I've had the time. All that negative stuff is so last year or whatever, like everyone who wanted to fight stepped outside, traded a few punches, and now we're all back inside tossing back shots and generally gettin smashed.

Well that's how I'm rollin, anyhow :up:

:up::up:

Once there was a thread...

http://forum.interference.com/t158055.html

:sad: :heart:

:wink:

Zootlesque said:

Total Posts: 501
User Posts
the rockin edge 96
Zootlesque 71
~BrightestStar~ 56
Drea 49
redkat 42
anadgemila 36
VertigoGal 25
Tilli 24
RavenBlue 18
waynetravis 12
circa1992 11
YBORCITYOBL 9
discothequeLP 9
dazzledbylight 8
U2vertigofly 8
U2Girl1978 6
bonoishot 4
greeneyedgirl 4
beau2ifulday 3
love_u2_adam 3
FlyYourKite 3
Reggie Thee Dog 1
Lila64 1
VintagePunk 1
RedrocksU2 1

Zootlesque said:
Man, VP only 1 post. :lol: I think you discovered the bar a little late. Lost in the PGP probably! :tsk: :wink:

My clone probably didn't tell me promptly. :angry:

But seriously, people don't realize that this thread dates waaay back to the Describe days. :memories:

^ :lol:........ :tsk: (at those two)

Here's the very first Describe... at least as far as I can tell...

http://forum.interference.com/t112482.html

Wow I had no idea April started it! :lol: I tagged on later when it was mainly tre, redkat, bri and others posting.

Cannot find the old Lara Mullen Describe that April's talking about in that thread.

Zootlesque said:
^ :lol:........ :tsk: (at those two)

Here's the very first Describe... at least as far as I can tell...

http://forum.interference.com/t112482.html

Wow I had no idea April started it! :lol: I tagged on later when it was mainly tre, redkat, bri and others posting.

Cannot find the old Lara Mullen Describe that April's talking about in that thread.

You guys turned the Describe thread into a chat thread, then the kiddies took it over and you were all homeless for a while, till you and Bri started this one.

VintagePunk said:
You guys turned the Describe thread into a chat thread, then the kiddies took it over and you were all homeless for a while, till you and Bri started this one.

Yes! Kiddies took over... :laugh:

So yeah my point with this whole thing was that there have always been different groups of people posting here. No one group owns this place...

... except for me and Bri. :p

just kidding.

heh I always thought it was April's thing so I stayed away I mean she irritates m....oops! :uhoh:

:wink:

seriously tho, I never knew who these "Zootle" and "Bri" characters were for the longest time...and yes, I'm somewhat s-l-o-w :lol:

Back
Top Bottom