The Temple Bar ~ "Kaffy is a wicked, wicked tease"..and so is BoMac.. UYMFA!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Inconsiderate housemates :happy:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:lol:

I think my shoe buying days are over... For a little while, anyway. Five pairs in the last week. :sick:
They are nevar over :evil:

I know, I have to stop too :uhoh:

Next year I'll be living in the new, super nice on campus apartments. I'll have my own room, my own private bathroom with a full bath and shower, as well as a kitchen and living room I'll share with 3 other girls. It's going to be fantastic.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:lol:

I think my shoe buying days are over... For a little while, anyway. Five pairs in the last week. :sick:

I once went shoe shopping with a friend. Walked into the store, tried on a pair, bought them and left. Didn't take more than 5-10 minutes. She was so-ooo shocked: "That's it? You're not going to stay longer and look around at other shoes?"

"No, " I responded. "Why bother if I found a pair I like?"

:giggle:

U2democrat said:
Oh yeah and I'll be living right above a row of shops that includes Panera, Ben&Jerry's, Tropical Smoothie, Subway, and Moe's Southwestern Grill :drool:
Ooh, that sounds like trouble :drool:

U2democrat said:
I think facebook is most useful if you're in undergrad...it's great for spreading word on campus, putting events together, generating interest and awareness for clubs and causes, etc.

Oh yeah and connecting w/classmates...I forgot about that whole academic aspect of college :wink:

did they get rid of that stupid thing where you display your class schedule? it's like "stalk me pls!!!"

Oh...my...

Ladies...prepare yourselves...

obamaplanehl1.png

Imagine 4-8 years of that...

Looks good Laura.

Facebook is good for something else: I didn't back up any of my pictures, so they're all lost, except that I uploaded them on Facebook, so that's a relief!!

However, I had about 2,000 songs on my Itunes. It's not so bad, since I downloaded most of them, but now I have to do it all over again. :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom