The Temple Bar ~ "Kaffy is a wicked, wicked tease"..and so is BoMac.. UYMFA!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
unico said:
sweet thora! i love hearin about you gettin crunk :drool:

:lol:

Just wait until about 6pm my time, and you can bet that there will be loads of alcohol being consumed.

However, things are looking up here, which is encouraging. I was about ready to lay the smackdown a half hour ago! :madwife:

kafrun said:
How are things out west?? It feels like Vancouver here right now :grumpy:

Going okay. I'm a bit stressed, but trying not to let it affect me too much.

It's been pretty decent weather-wise these past few days. Mornings start out gross, but the afternoons have been really nice. :drool: It's supposed to rain all weekend long, but oh well. Typical. :tsk:

ThoraSEB said:

Going okay. I'm a bit stressed, but trying not to let it affect me too much.

It's been pretty decent weather-wise these past few days. Mornings start out gross, but the afternoons have been really nice. :drool: It's supposed to rain all weekend long, but oh well. Typical. :tsk:
Stress? My morning is wide open at work, come see me :sexywink:

It's raining all weekend here too :madwife:

When I have a free moment, I'll be there!

The stress should be all managed and taken care of by Saturday afternoon, which is a relief. My car will finally be fixed, and that's a huge load off my shoulders.

Fabulous, will keep the table warm for you ;)

Glad your situation will be taken care of. I don't miss the aggravation of having a car :no:

It's frustrating for sure! Thankfully I've been able to carpool for the last few days with a co-worker. Driving with brakes that are about to go at any second is not my idea of fun. But a buddy of mine will be fixing them Saturday, and that will be great.

Gotta get back to work now. Deadlines, deadlines...

:hug:

Haha! So I just took the "What's your sexual personality" test on Facebook. My title? "The Tease" :lmao:

See ya, Sharon :hug:

I think facebook is most useful if you're in undergrad...it's great for spreading word on campus, putting events together, generating interest and awareness for clubs and causes, etc.

Oh yeah and connecting w/classmates...I forgot about that whole academic aspect of college :wink:

:scream:

It's a good thing I'm going to be here for only 1 more day. In our bathroom we have shelves and on mine is a hand towel and some shower stuff. Well, someone must have used my towel as a cleaning rag because there's crud all over it. It's disgusting. I don't know who, and I don't care enough to find out, and it's little things like that that make me glad to be going home.

Back
Top Bottom