The Temple Bar - Just 2 stops down the line

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to go visit my office in the new building and figure out if any of my shit has to get left behind.

Talk to you non-ass clowns later. Go and oh Canada!

VP, don't forget to PM me the goods.

Lord, now I'm bustin' out the Shaggy. :reject:

<-- infinitely glad she doesn't have a scrobbling thingy in her sig.

See ya NSW. Kick some assclown ass if the new office isn't to your specifications. :)

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
From my Bad Girl calendar for today:

"Today's To-Don't: let anyone keep your booty on hold."

:hmm:

:up:

:|

As per NSW's earlier suggestion, I'm listening to Sail On by the Commodores. :drool: That should be my theme song for this year. It should magically play when I enter rooms, and shit. :wink:

And since nobody else is up in this bitch, I'm gonna get my grub on. I would have had some bbq tonight if someone would have PM'd me some food. Sigh.

Bye for now.

I listen to that song about every two years, and each time I do, I'm in awe! For those few days I'm all about the Barry, and I'm in serious danger of becoming a fanilow.

Classic Will and Grace. :drool:

Noooo...Darlene from Roseanne was one of the ones lined up outside his show, and she said they're called fanilows. They posted on his website, too.

I don't know anyone else who would post on websites, and line up for musician's shows. :shifty:

some comedian was talking about being at a manilow show and being surrounded by maniloonys

I think it was austin powers... waynes world wth is his name

too lazy to google

I don't think i've seen it

you made me google

No loony

tunes for

Manilow

BARRY MANILOW is looking forward to his Dublin show - because he will avoid UK fans who go "Maniloony". The American singer stormed out of one British gig when the Maniloonies, who follow him around, surged towards the stage. Manilow expects a far more peaceful time at Dublin's Point Theatre next Thursday. Barry, 52, started out working in the mail-room at CBS Records to pay his way through music school. Pop stardom followed and he has now cut 28 albums.

Mike Myers yes thanks Raven :)

VintagePunk said:
I listen to that song about every two years, and each time I do, I'm in awe! For those few days I'm all about the Barry, and I'm in serious danger of becoming a fanilow.

Mandy is a brilliant song.

And the whole Manilow kick is Justin's fault. He posted the "Some Friend" topic in ZC and what else is going to come to mind but "Some Kinda Friend You Turned Out To Be"?

Exactly. Nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom