The Temple Bar - Just 2 stops down the line

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
snowbunny00774 said:

Jumbo ya freak!! but Dumbo's not far wrong!!

Could you imagine - that and like the old train or something!!

I was referring to The Pinery, way nicer beach than Port.

You had mentioned your nephew b4. What part of the city is he in?

And don't forget everyone, Niagara Falls is only about 90 mins as well.

Oh yeah, I knew Dumbo wasn't right when I typed it. :lol: Poor thing, all noble, up on that hill...their one claim to fame.

My cousin (who still lives in the area) was telling me last summer that she drove by, and to her horror, it was pink. She assumed it was some practical joke/vandalism, but then learned that they were refinishing it (?) and it was some sort of primer.

Everyone here knows where they live, but overall, no one bothers them...most people around here are quite protective of them. The dad (Walter) is out and around all the time. Very friendly. The mom died last year. :(

snowbunny00774 said:

I've been twice, it's quite fun.

So, what are we doing to get an idea of a time for this shindig?

I think your idea was a good one. Post in the gatherings thread, and start getting a feel (feel - heh) for who's interested and when people are available.

Oh, and where my nephew lives, I'm not sure, I've never been there. :reject: He doesn't live far from the highway...he still works here in Brantford, and it only takes him about 45 minutes to get to work.

Poor LMPA :hug:

Thora you can west jet right into London maybe :hmm:

Do you guys want work on the wording of the thread...basically we need to find out when would be a best time and how many approx would be interested.

I would do it but people are being insane around here. I want to go home :sad:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Dooooooo eeeeeeet. :D

As soon as Snow gets her shit together and picks a date. :)

I think this is a good idea, I hope enough people are interested to make it a reality.

Who here likes "Sail On" by the Commodores besides me?

Sorry, I was feeling your pain for the lack of "play time" but I had wanted to post that 5 mins ago - too many distractions here!!

NSW - It will happen regardless of enough people, I think we have enough interest in this thread alone, I can do a big BBQ or a small one.

Just include the words "Strippers and Some of Interference's Finest Women" and this thing will be rollin' in no time. :wink:

The lucky bastards will be fighting to get to us. :wink:

NSW, I'm a sucker for old late 60's/70's R&B/soul/Motown. As opposed to the crap that passes for R&B these days.

Ah, gotcha, Snow.

Planning stuff can be a distraction.

Just include the words "Strippers and Some of Interference's Finest Women" and this thing will be rollin' in no time. :wink:

:lol:

Excellent plan!

LOL - I meant work is a distraction (Don't you hate when it interferes with "real" life)...

But yeah, I can see that generating a lot of interest!!

Oh yeah.. :drool:

Somehow I knew The Dog would be the first to respond. :wink:

He is, in all ways, The Dog.

Reggie, don't talk shit about the Commodores.

We're packing up here at work today, we move into a brand new building tomorrow.

snowbunny00774 said:
I'd like to move some of these guys into a brand new building...:tsk: a far away brand new building.

That's the negative flip side to our move...we've been in some satellite building, away from the rest of the network. Now we'll be with everyone, and I'm not used to looking some of these assclowns in the face, and I don't want their stupidity or stink to infect my department.

Bye Thora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom