The Temple Bar - Just 2 stops down the line

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
Reg, Snow has been talking about a meet-up in London, Ontario. That's only about an hour from me, and about 2 hrs from the Michigan border.

I may or may not be contemplating coming to this extravaganza. :shifty:

VintagePunk said:

I'm fairly certain that the likes of you would be more than welcome. If they'd let me in, they'd let practically anyone. :wink:

You're too quick to speak for everyone. Perhaps the other Canadians would prefer it if I kept my NY/LA ass south of the border.

Beav, I rarely, if ever, drink anymore. And, someone needs to keep an eye on LMPA and crew. :)

VP, listen, whatever you do, don't unleash Beav's sister on me. Seriously. Please. I'm sorry for everything I've ever done or will do......

No spoken words said:

You're too quick to speak for everyone. Perhaps the other Canadians would prefer it if I kept my NY/LA ass south of the border.

Little do you know, I've been authorized to speak for all of Canada. I know! I was somewhat stunned at the honour, myself!

Thora, that would be awesome if you could make it! :hyper:

VintagePunk said:

Little do you know, I've been authorized to speak for all of Canada. I know! I was somewhat stunned at the honour, myself!

I had no idea you were so esteemed and exalted, VP. All hail.

:bow:

Well, if it comes to fruition, and nobody gets too mad about my attending, I will be there.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:macdevil:

Why would any of us get mad, NSW? :shame:

Because I'm self-deprecating. Outside of that, no real reason.

Hopefully. :)

I think it would be a lot of fun, and, I've been to Canada just once, and that was Vancouver, so would be nice to see a different part of the country.

VintagePunk said:

:lol:

I'm going to see what I can conjure up. It just might be possible after all! :D

VintagePunk said:
I have nooo idea what Snow has in mind, and I'm making it an international event. :lol: :reject:

I'm sure we could book a room in a bar somewhere in town, London's got plenty of 'em.

See? Snow's gonna read this and be like "What the frig did VP do here????". I'll wait to buy my plane tickets. :)

No spoken words said:

See? Snow's gonna read this and be like "What the frig did VP do here????". I'll wait to buy my plane tickets. :)

If that's the case, I'll plan my own competing event. :mad: In a theme park! We'll have blackjack! And hookers!

Snow :kiss:

Okay, I have to go for a while. I'm barbecuing tonight :drool: and when I barbecue and chat at the same time, it never turns out well.

Awesomeness - in early January, it's actually warm enough here to go out on my deck wearing only a hoodie, and barbecue. :drool:

The sucky part? It gets dark so friggin early, I have to start planning it late morning. :|

BBL. :wave:

I was hoping for a 'show' from VP...:drool:...snow...:drool:...bri....:drool:....and some other girl...I can't remember her name at the moment?!?!?! :confused:

I've got a secret stripper stash...:shifty: so you can make a lot of $$$ if you treat me right :sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom