The Temple Bar - Just 2 stops down the line

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
UberBeaver said:
When I was little my sister used to tell me I was crazy, and she'd call me "Macadamia", as in nuts. Then she told me I was adopted. And she told me that at church, when they drink the wine, it's really human blood. And on Ash Wendesday they put burnt ants on your head.

Maybe that's why I dont' go to church nor eat Macedamia nuts.

Is your sister the one stalking Reggie for 6 years?

hi snow and NSW :D

haha I need to try to think of funny shit I've told my little brother...I know there's a lot I just can't think of it.

btw, he's in 5th grade and they haven't given him "the talk" yet! you know the sex talk. I confronted mymother about this and she said "well you know I've been busy"

anyone else think that's weird? I got it in like 1st grade. (the talk, I mean)

I threatened to leave the big book of sex on his pillow if they didn't do their duty as parents and give the talk to him ASAP

:giggle:

My sister (4 years younger) is a piece of work....I have a photo of her on my home computer that if I were to show it to you, you'd either call the police or an insane asylum....let's just say that she's willing to go to extremes to make me laugh.

I hope not. He wanted me to sleep with her. :yikes:

"Hey there, how you do - WHOAMYGOD!"
"Hey, well if it isn't the adopted Macademia lunatic. Want some blood? Ants? I got em both? Watch, I'll eat them then open my mouth and show you til you cry to mommy...again. HAHAHA."

VertigoGal said:

haha I need to try to think of funny shit I've told my little brother...I know there's a lot I just can't think of it.

btw, he's in 5th grade and they haven't given him "the talk" yet! you know the sex talk. I confronted mymother about this and she said "well you know I've been busy"

I threatened to leave the big book of sex on his pillow if they didn't do their duty as parents and give the talk to him ASAP

I can't ever recall either of my parents giving me the talk. I sure as hell know my dad didn't. :yikes:

Ok, I'm logging into my school site and have now decided that it's time to have my first official freak out over going back. :crazy:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I'm stealing this. :wink:

Your sister sounds like a piece of work, Uber. Please tell me as the years have gone on you've grown closer.

: onlychild: :love:

Too late to steal it. You're already known as Etc Girl.

Yeah, we got closer when we got away from each other. We're 5 years apart, so it's tough as kids. Not much common ground. When I was born, and she found out I was a boy she said to my grandmother that they should send me back, and then she hung up the phone.

VertigoGal said:

:lol: My mom didn't "officially" give me the talk until 7th grade, but it was pretty quick. She caught on pretty quickly that I didn't need to have that talk.

VertigoGal said:

that made me lol.

And leave the boy alone. He hurts inside. Trust me. Unless, of course, you want him online in 20 years telling people about cruel you were. Do you want that? DO YOU?

uber I'm 5 years older than my little brother too :cute:

yeah it's weird.

ahh I am freaking out about going back to school too. I don't like that place so much, nope

well I should leave my aforementioned younger brother is bugging me to teach him to play the Sims (I'm such a good sibling dammit). maybe I could use the Sims to introduce the sex talk? :awkward: haha (kidding)

bye :wave:

UberBeaver said:

Too late to steal it. You're already known as Etc Girl.

Yeah, we got closer when we got away from each other. We're 5 years apart, so it's tough as kids. Not much common ground. When I was born, and she found out I was a boy she said to my grandmother that they should send me back, and then she hung up the phone.

Damnit. :lol:

That's good. :up:

I've generally found being away from certain relatives makes me feel closer to them.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I've generally found being away from certain relatives makes me feel closer to them.

So true! :yes:

My brother and I hated each other growing up - our relationship was pretty destructive. Once I moved out things started getting better. Since then we've become friends, which is something I never thought would be possible.

UberBeaver said:

That's so cute :cute:

my brother wouldn't take his eyes off me. I think he thought I'd go away so they let him stay home from school for a while once I arrived.

As we got older he pulled my hair for years on end :mad:

The only child syndrome? For example, if you bring condiments to the table, you keep them all horded around you. When you open a door, you go right in without waiting for others do go in first. You have no qualms about just reaching in for the last slice of pizza, no need to offer it to others first.

My father is an only child. He does those things.

UberBeaver said:
The only child syndrome? For example, if you bring condiments to the table, you keep them all horded around you. When you open a door, you go right in without waiting for others do go in first. You have no qualms about just reaching in for the last slice of pizza, no need to offer it to others first.

i do enjoy the last slice of pizza, or anything.:wink: but i don't normally just take it..
i don't do that other stuff though.

UberBeaver said:

My brother does all those things :angry:

but that's because we were taught he should have all the privileges cuz he's a boy.

my mother missed all the memos

I turned to look but it was gone I cannot put my finger on it now The child is grown, ...

if you have my hotmail addy could you send me a test? It doesn't seem to be working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom