The Temple Bar - Just 2 stops down the line

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No spoken words said:
novemberdiapersetc039.jpg

Dude - PM button is over here
......................V

UberBeaver said:

Dude - PM button is over here
......................V

I decided to share. Do you know what share means!?!?!?

DO YOU!@?!??!?!?!??!

Wait, didn't I kill you?

I am going to relax now.

In one hour and 10 minutes, I am officially out of this g-dforsaken dump of a building and will start next week in the new building.

UberBeaver said:

Reg is Italian? I am so confused.

I'm half Italian, by the way.

I think he is... :uhoh:

He looks like it, anyway.

I'm mostly Italian but part Hungarian, too. I just embrace the Italiano side of me more. :flirt:

Relax. Here's a yoga mat.

Breaaaaaathe, NSW.

Executive Bitch has decided everyone needs to simmah don nah and do some yoga.

:mad:

I'm out too, actually. I will be out tonight after work for a bit (GASP!!)....will likely be on later, for West Coast fun times and late night East Coast people. :) Later.....

Sextravangza!!!

Snow working 2/20 hour days

VP hungry...PIZZA

NSW...in the process of 'taking care of' Beav

Beav...unmasked

Thora...unimaginative when it comes to office games

LMPA...still horny

Me...still NOT Italian

I think I hit it all...:scratch:

I have it. I have been inspired. The thread title has been created. As I am borrowing the title from a band (not U2), this facilitates us having a THEME SONG, it also lends itself to abbreviation :holdyourapplause:

The title encompasses everything we want to convey, without using any of the actual words. It is brilliant.
in my mind anyway and seeing as that's pretty fragile right now I don't know if that's a good thing...

Anyway, seeing as I've got that the title, you guys come up with the first post...c'mon!!!

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Sextravangza!!!

Snow working 2/20 hour days

VP hungry...PIZZA

NSW...in the process of 'taking care of' Beav

Beav...unmasked

Thora...unimaginative when it comes to office games

LMPA...still horny

Me...still NOT Italian

I think I hit it all...:scratch:

:lmao:...esp @ Thora comment...no offense Thora :hug:

snowbunny00774 said:
I have it. I have been inspired. The thread title has been created. As I am borrowing the title from a band (not U2), this facilitates us having a THEME SONG, it also lends itself to abbreviation :holdyourapplause:

The title encompasses everything we want to convey, without using any of the actual words. It is brilliant.
in my mind anyway and seeing as that's pretty fragile right now I don't know if that's a good thing...

Anyway, seeing as I've got that the title, you guys come up with the first post...c'mon!!!

:flirt: does it have my name???? :hyper:

snowbunny00774 said:

:lmao:...esp @ Thora comment...no offense Thora :hug:

None taken! :D I'm having a bit of a brain-fart of a day today. It's all good. We have a big deadline coming up at work, so I'm a bit frazzled from dealing with that. :crazy:

That list is damn funny! :yes:

redkat said:
wow I thought you were italian

Thanks for the update :D

My wife's family thought I was Italian too...that's why they allowed me to marry her.

I'm so NOT Italian it's funny, and the funny thing is that all of my wife's family (who are 100% Italian) think that I am Italian...even her family in Italy thought I was :lol:

...but I'm not...:shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom