The Temple Bar - Just 2 stops down the line

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reggie Thee Dog said:

Dude, you should look into therapy or just come out now...:hmm:

:wink:

Oh, it's the former, Reggie. But, once I see a therapist once, the seal is broken and I'll never be able to stop......too many things to discuss and analyze.

I like when the sexed up Kiss/Trixter/Crue/Samantha Fox fan mentions that I might need therapy.

:)

underarockinlondonontario hosts the 2007 Blue Crack Sextravaganza

Guys think of something...my brain is going to melt if this is all I can come with :sad:

"I am Snowbunny and what I utter is law. Attend my Canadian Sextravaganza or your life is forfeit, infidels. My word is eternal.
Really looking forward to seeing you there, should be a blast!"

That might work.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:lmao:

Beav, you left me to deal with the masses and never fully updatedme on the wormhole research.

Am I the Assistant Bitch or the Assistant to the Assistant Bitch?

:sexywink:

CEB - Chief Executive Bitch. You've been promoted. :D

No spoken words said:

You read enough of a person's posts, and you start to discern their influences. Douglas Adams could be one of yours.

You like my rapier. I did not just type that. Fuck. Yeah, I did.

You're the second person to tell me that, but the truth is, I've never read Hitchhiker's Guide or any of this books, so clearly, that bitch is ripping my shit off.

I find it hard to believe that at 4.41 on a Friday afternoon other departments are not sitting there waiting for my emails so they can reply immediately :mad: ( and yes, I meant :mad: )

I want pizza now. :hmm:

VP, let's put our heads together and think something the fuck up already.

Whatdya' think? Wacky, zany title, then play it straight on the informational part? Or does that need to be clever, too?

I can see us still debating, throwing ideas out for the initial post this spring. :lol:

London: It's Bootylicious!

(I actually almost got some last time I was there. :lol: )

I think Reg and I both need cold showers. We're the horniest bastards in this thread.

:lol:

You just read my mind. If not the horniest, at least the tow most willingto flaunt their horniness. Your comments are funny even if one does not watch the office (I watch).

VP, I'll PM you some pizza.

London: It's Bootylicious!

(I actually almost got some last time I was there. :lol: )

Really?????????????? If I'm gonna have to compete with you maybe you can't come...:whistle: is it wrong I debated on how to spell that last word?

VintagePunk said:

Or some of us are suffering in silence. :mad:
:yes:

novemberdiapersetc039.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom