The Temple Bar - Just 2 stops down the line

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doozer61 said:
:hmm: how long should i wait before i make a new thread???

Let them close this one. Don't flinch, Dooz. They can smell fear. If they see a new thread started before they shut this one down, then we will have allready lost. We must stand strong in this hour of need. Like Warrior Poets. Like Scotsmen.

Clearly I've gone mad, but I was just thinking it would be cool to work 2 20 hr days and have the rest of the week off. That would never work though as I'd still have to be there the other 3/4/5 days (depending on how much things have gone to shit) those days I could just work from home though and now I'm just rambling.

Hear that sound? It's the last marble exiting through my ear canal or something...

I was lying in bed last night, thinking about posting to the Canadian Gathering 07 thread. No, seriously. I was. Anyway, I unilaterally decided that the word "Sextravaganza" needs to be in the title somewhere.

School has sucked out every ounce of creativity I've ever had. That word was the one flash of brilliance my tiny pea-brain has had in about 3 years. :mad:

:hmm:

Hey NSW. Off to get Beav, still? Or, seeing how he hasn't posted for a while, is the deed done?

VintagePunk said:
School has sucked out every ounce of creativity I've ever had. That word was the one flash of brilliance my tiny pea-brain has had in about 3 years. :mad:

:hmm:

Hey NSW. Off to get Beav, still? Or, seeing how he hasn't posted for a while, is the deed done?

Beav's a formidable foe, and he's down, but not likely out.

LMPA just said "mut" instead of "must", proving her own point.

VintagePunk said:

I'm researching fucking wormholes here, people. Cut me some slack. And I'm doing it with a goddamn rapier in my back, a sledgehammer in my head, and my mother is telling me I was a mistake....again. DELIVER UNTO ME THE PITY I DESERVE! :happy:

snow - when I get this wormhole thing worked out you won't need even the 2 day work week, you'll be able to skip from Sunday to Friday and therefore Mon - Thurs can work themselves out. It's going to rock.

I got my calculations going pretty good, I think the answer might be - just might be - "12". But don't quote me. I'll have to test it some more.

UberBeaver said:

I'm researching fucking wormholes here, people. Cut me some slack. And I'm doing it with a goddamn rapier in my back, a sledgehammer in my head, and my mother is telling me I was a mistake....again. DELIVER UNTO ME THE PITY I DESERVE! :happy:

snow - when I get this wormhole thing worked out you won't need even the 2 day work week, you'll be able to skip from Sunday to Friday and therefore Mon - Thurs can work themselves out. It's going to rock.

I got my calculations going pretty good, I think the answer might be - just might be - "12". But don't quote me. I'll have to test it some more.

You read enough of a person's posts, and you start to discern their influences. Douglas Adams could be one of yours.

You like my rapier. I did not just type that. Fuck. Yeah, I did.

I just bought my department pizza. They are an ungrateful band of scum, they belong on a pirate ship or something....but, the free food got them to shut the fuck up for a while, so, $$$ well spent.

No spoken words said:

Beav's a formidable foe, and he's down, but not likely out.

LMPA just said "mut" instead of "must", proving her own point.

:lmao:

Beav, you left me to deal with the masses and never fully updatedme on the wormhole research.

Am I the Assistant Bitch or the Assistant to the Assistant Bitch?

Hi Reg. I knew you'd come back when a double entendre was posted. :sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom