The Temple Bar - Just 2 stops down the line

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reggie Thee Dog said:
You know what NSW I'm not a Steelers fan (I admire them as a team) but I'm really bummed that Coach Cowher is leaving. Did that guy ever age? I mean a job like that is demanding.

:up: to Bill

Thanks.

Seriously, everyone at work came up to me today to see if I was ok. :) When Torre retires or gets shitcanned, I'll be ok, but I really admire Cowher. I hope he does not return in 08 or 09 with another franchise. I'd never root against him, but, it would bum me out.

Now, back to the normal business of this thread:

Fuck. Sex. Canada. Strippers.

snowbunny00774 said:

I popped in and almost left when I saw the sports talk, but this is stuff I know. I'll stay :up:

I promise going forward to limit how much I talk about sports, books or travel in here, sorry. I'm just sad today, is all, and I know you all are sensitive to my mood.....if sensitive means "we don't give a shit, let's talk about fuck-related items, please, jack-ass". At least I can talk about music.

And Sex.

And getting yo drink on.

And Canadian strippers.

Etc.

snowbunny00774 said:

I popped in and almost left when I saw the sports talk, but this is stuff I know. I'll stay :up:

General rule of thumb, boys: Kepp us girls happy and it'll be smooth sailing.

Upset us with nasty sports talk, you're cut off.

Since none of us are actually having sex with each other, I guess that means we refrain from the use of any of the following smileys:

:sexywink: :flirt: :kiss: :combust:

:mad:

No spoken words said:

I promise going forward to limit how much I talk about sports, books or travel in here, sorry. I'm just sad today, is all, and I know you all are sensitive to my mood.....if sensitive means "we don't give a shit, let's talk about fuck-related items, please, jack-ass". At least I can talk about music.

And Sex.

And getting yo drink on.

And Canadian strippers.

Etc.

Did you call? :shifty:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Since none of us are actually having sex with each other, I guess that means we refrain from the use of any of the following smileys:

:sexywink: :flirt: :kiss: :combust:

:mad:

:angry: I even pulled up the smiley list to get that one :effort:

snowbunny00774 said:

Dude, we already have an Etc. girl ya know :yes:

Are you trying to be her male counterpart :cute:

I can't win today.

I'd never hog her spotlight, there's room for only one Etc. person, and she's perfect for the role. However, in my defense, I do say etc. a lot.

Like sports and book and travel talk, I'll refrain from using etc.

Can I say "damn skippy", if the mood strikes me?

No spoken words said:

I can't win today.

I'd never hog her spotlight, there's room for only one Etc. person, and she's perfect for the role. However, in my defense, I do say etc. a lot.

Like sports and book and travel talk, I'll refrain from using etc.

:kiss:

Yes. And whippersnapper, too, if you'd like. :wink:

Bye, Reg. :wave:

I need sex, period. :sigh:

No spoken words said:

I've heard people say this before.

Every time I hear it though, it reminds me of a good friend of mine who we called Skippy. Although the name was in reference to peanut butter.

I need sex, period. :sigh:

Really? :fakeconcern:

Get in line biatch!!

:wink: <----- not sure if we're on good enough terms that I don't have to include this as a disclaimer, even though I already softened the bitch by making it biatch.

snowbunny00774 said:

Really? :fakeconcern:

Get in line biatch!!

:wink: <----- not sure if we're on good enough terms that I don't have to include this as a disclaimer, even though I already softened the bitch by making it biatch.

I'm Assistant Bitch/Etc. Girl so biatch in my personal life will suffice.

I wonder what "how long" counts for around here. :hmm:

Feel like I need to maybe leave the thread for a bit so you gals can compare abstinence notes. Because you sure as fuck don't want to hear me whine about this topic.

Good question. And then there's the whole, it may not have been awfully long but when you break down the per yr/half decade average it essentially equals fuck all anyway point of view.

snowbunny00774 said:
Good question. And then there's the whole, it may not have been awfully long but when you break down the per yr/half decade average it essentially equals fuck all anyway point of view.

I didn't know there would be math involved.

All I can say is thank god for messing around, even if it doesn't lead to that. :mad:

My friends say I have the worst messing around that leads to sex ratio in the league.

Too much info, probably, I do need to vacate this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom