The Temple Bar - Just 2 stops down the line

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Work is for the birds today
:mad:

I love the new Av LMPA :up: It's weird that you were able to get of picture of how I'll be tonight before it happens. Must be a wormhole!

Hey Dooz, is it looking good for NYC?

:cute: pic Beav - Your wife is very pretty!

Last edited:
snowbunny00774 said:
Work is for the birds today
:mad:

I love the new Av LMPA :up: It's weird that you were able to get of picture of how I'll be tonight before it happens. Must be a wormhole!

Hey Dooz, is it looking good for NYC?

Hey Snow :wave:

I'm taking a break from my self-imposed detoxing tonight, but I'm limiting myself as I have to get up early tomorrow to do some volunteering I committed to long before Christmas.

I'm all about the wormholes, as Beav has pointed out. :wink:

Finishing up a few things here and there before lunch.

I didn't actually drink that much over the holidays so I really don't feel I need to detox. Most of my friends are detoxing though, so by default I will be drinking less. Although tonight I do want to find a glass of something and crawl into it. Actually if I could find it now that would be better.

I need to call the food bank to volunteer, that was one of my resolutions. I'll call tmw, if I call now I'm so grumpy they might decline my services!

snowbunny00774 said:

:cute: pic Beav - Your wife is very pretty!

She always get all the compliments. :angry: I'm A MONSTER!
can I take it down yet?

Wormholes rock. I need to find one that goes from Sundays to Fridays. I am now putting all available resources on that project.

I drank entirely too much... :reject:

Especially on a little night people like to call NYE. :eek:

I have to get up at 7:30 - I'm so glad I'll be working in the kitchen. I almost wished I was working at the animal shelter instead. Even if I was sleepy or pissy being around the animals would immediately get me in a better mood. :love:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I said you guys were a :cute: couple! of monsters!

I'll help you. Can I be Assistant Project Bitch? :drool:

Hey Reg :wave:

Yes, I could always use an assisstant to bitch at people. I'll be more fully able to studying wormholes if someone is there to intercept everyone and make them feel like the spineless, miserable, annoying, whiny little worms they are. You're HIRED!

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Beav, how are things since you dropped your pic? :eyebrow:

Everyone insulted me, told me to fuck off and die. My PM box is overflowing with hate mail, and have you noticed RedKat and NSW aren't here? Yeah, they're en route to kill me in order to "save the species". Happens everytime. I'm not worried. I figure by 6pm I'll be feasting on some California Prime - cause I'm A MONSTER! High Five!

Reggie Thee Dog said:
I heard she was full-blown lesbo. I'm down with that. :yes:

It's all good marketing, true or untrue. :hmm:

How's April today?

Beav, how are things since you dropped your pic? :eyebrow:

April's fantastic, actually. I'm ready for the weekend and work isn't kicking my ass too badly. Yourself? :)

Originally posted by UberBeaver
Yes, I could always use an assisstant to bitch at people. I'll be more fully able to studying wormholes if someone is there to intercept everyone and make them feel like the spineless, miserable, annoying, whiny little worms they are. You're HIRED!

I feel like Dwight Fucking Schrute. :drool:

UberBeaver said:

Everyone insulted me, told me to fuck off and die. My PM box is overflowing with hate mail, and have you noticed RedKat and NSW aren't here? Yeah, they're en route to kill me in order to "save the species". Happens everytime. I'm not worried. I figure by 6pm I'll be feasting on some California Prime - cause I'm A MONSTER! High Five!

Oh so you got my PM...nice...:yes:

And April...I'm doing good today...real good now that you're here..:flirt:

Hey Dooz!!!

Doozer61 said:

:hyper:

yeah, i think Caron is leaning towards going to NY, just depends on the hotel rate right now.

I'll find you a good rate - where are you looking? :hyper:

Reg @ 19:drool:

Beav & Dwight - get cracking on that wormhole!

You all are creative and funny, so maybe you can help me out.

I have to come up with a fun contest for a few people in my department. They're arguing over who gets a really sweet gift certificate, and have decided that I need to come up with a contest to determine who gets it.

Anyone got any suggestions? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom