The Temple Bar - Just 2 stops down the line

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's in my profile. I'm the one on the right with the stupid smile. That pic is two years old now, that's my 30th BDay party. I've gained weight since then and my hair is longer now. :D

I don't like having my pic on the internets. Makes me feel funny.

VintagePunk said:

It is!!! I'm excited now!! :) St. Paddy's day, amongst the NYC drunkards! :happy:

But you still have to figure out a way to break it to the folks that I'm a gentile. :sigh:

:wink:

They live in an all Irish neighborhood; I never went to school with a fellow Jew until HS. The good part is this....

Mom of NSW..."So, who are these two, Mike?"

NSW...."This is VP and her 18 year old daughter"

Mom of NSW...."What?"

NSW...."VP and Snowbunny are planning a Canadian sex party, Mom...a lot of people are going to get their drink and fuck on, and Reggie the Dog is gonna watch. Uber Beaver cannot make it, sadly, cos he's off to Scotland in July"

Mom of NSW...."you're out of the will."

UberBeaver said:
It's in my profile. I'm the one on the right with the stupid smile. That pic is two years old now, that's my 30th BDay party. I've gained weight since then and my hair is longer now. :D

Kinda of open and exposed, huh?

Welcome to our world!!! :up:

No spoken words said:

They live in an all Irish neighborhood; I never went to school with a fellow Jew until HS. The good part is this....

Mom of NSW...."What?"

NSW...."VP and Snowbunny are planning a Canadian sex party, Mom...a lot of people are going to get their drink and fuck on, and Reggie the Dog is gonna watch. Uber Beaver cannot make it, sadly, cos he's off to Scotland in July"

:lol:

UberBeaver said:

Maybe tell the guy on the left about anti-perspirant?

UberBeaver said:

now i know what beav looks like! :dancing:

:up:

No spoken words said:

Mom of NSW...."What?"

:lmao:

Then we'll all sit down to bagels and lox. :cute:

UberBeaver said:

Beav is no longer a mystery. An enigma. A riddle wrapped in a puzzle. :sigh:

:wink:

No spoken words said:

Mom of NSW...."What?"

More like this:

Mom of NSW...."Oh thank God....honey, Mike's straight after all!!! I told ya!"

Reggie Thee Dog said:

More like this:

Mom of NSW...."Oh thank God....honey, Mike's straight after all!!! I told ya!"

That's funnier than you think. :) More like my Grandmother's reaction. If you're not married by age 25 you're, as they say in Yiddish, a faygala.

UberBeaver said:

Nice :up:

Who pissed in your friend's underarm?

This is mainly for NSW, the rest of you can snooze through this...

So, Mike. Last night I became entirely hooked on my first non-fiction in a long time. What is that, you ask, with bated breath? Well, I'll tell you. It's my favourite author ever, Stephen King. Yeah, I know. King. I adore him for several reasons. He's no-nonsense, unpretentious, and writes a damn good story. So what was I reading? His latest, Lisey's Story. Was it good? Hell yeah, it waws captivating. I got about 2/3 of the way through it before my eyes wouldn't stay open, other than that, I would have read it in one sitting. AND, I had dreams last night of young boys being tortured. Seriously.

VintagePunk said:

So, Mike. Last night I became entirely hooked on my first non-fiction in a long time. What is that, you ask, with bated breath? Well, I'll tell you. It's my favourite author ever, Stephen King. Yeah, I know. King. I adore him for several reasons. He's no-nonsense, unpretentious, and writes a damn good story. So what was I reading? His latest, Lisey's Story. Was it good? Hell yeah, it waws captivating. I got about 2/3 of the way through it before my eyes wouldn't stay open, other than that, I would have read it in one sitting. AND, I had dreams last night of young boys being tortured. Seriously.

He wrote something that was non-fiction? I know he wrote a book on writing, but, did not know this one was non-fiction as well.....and here I was about to leave the thread, VP.

VintagePunk said:

I'm a Mike too so I can read this. That's a non-fiction book? And it's about torturing kids?

K, new picture. The old one was kind of nasty. So new pic is of me and the wife, who's pits are just as sweaty, but you can't see it as much.

No spoken words said:

He wrote something that was non-fiction? I know he wrote a book on writing, but, did not know this one was non-fiction as well.....and here I was about to leave the thread, VP.

Sure, stay, after I bring up something literary. :rolleyes: :wink:

No, I typoed, I meant my first fiction in a long time. Sorry to get you all excited for nothing. I've read his two non-fiction though, On Writing, and his earlier Danse Macabre.

VintagePunk said:

Sure, stay, after I bring up something literary. :rolleyes: :wink:

No, I typoed, I meant my first fiction in a long time. Sorry to get you all excited for nothing. I've read his two non-fiction though, On Writing, and his earlier Danse Macabre.

I have On Writing.

You know that if you start talking books I'm not gonna split. That was my thing in the set list threads of yore. :)

Let's discuss King another time, I really do have to get going, have to, believe it or not, watch something work-related.

UberBeaver said:

I'm a Mike too so I can read this. That's a non-fiction book? And it's about torturing kids?

K, new picture. The old one was kind of nasty. So new pic is of me and the wife, who's pits are just as sweaty, but you can't see it as much.

She's lovely, Beav. :cute: And I won't tell her at any potential meet-ups that you called her sweaty. Really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom