The Temple Bar - Just 2 stops down the line

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
UberBeaver said:
Mid - End of July. I know it's pretty close, so it's a possibility for sure, but I'd say at this juncture, it's a 75% no. Almost all of my vacation time is going to "paternity leave" and Scotland. But, as the time draws nearer, I shall reassess the situation objectively and determine whether feasibility exists on a day to day basis.

lol, that's how I talk at work when I'm trying to say, "Uhhh, I have no WTF you're going on about."

It'll be on a weekend. Next excuse?

:hmm: I wonder if the July 1st weekend here (which coincides somewhat with July 4th) would be good?

VintagePunk said:

It'll be on a weekend. Next excuse?

:hmm: I wonder if the July 1st weekend here (which coincides somewhat with July 4th) would be good?

VP, if you show up in NY on 3/17 I'll help you convince Beav to attend the Canadian sex ahoy hootenany shindig cavalcade of fun times.

UberBeaver said:

Drop the "v", man. He'll fucking rip your goddamn eyes out. Just like he did to RedHillLouie.

I have read the haiku's, and I approve. Well done. LOLz.

Ugh, thanks, stupid me. Tre, do not kill me.

Beav, thanks, I love Haiku. :)

No spoken words said:

VP, if you show up in NY on 3/17 I'll help you convince Beav to attend the Canadian sex ahoy hootenany shindig cavalcade of fun times.

Yeah, I realized earlier this evening, there's one tiny little thing that will probably prevent that. :sad: :sigh:

(My attendance at 3/17, that is)

VintagePunk said:

Yeah, I realized earlier this evening, there's one tiny little thing that will probably prevent that. :sad: :sigh:

(My attendance at 3/17, that is)

Do you realize you're not all that far from here? Buffalo would be...90 minutes hours for you? Get to Buffalo, and it's only another 6 hours or so.

Next excuse?

VintagePunk said:

No, it's not promises of sex. You're off limits. However, you may get to watch sex, and really, isn't that almost as good?

Canada is one nutty country.

"That.....is one nutty hospital"....anyone know the film?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom