The Temple Bar - Just 2 stops down the line

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No spoken words said:

The next request is for a limerick. I am strictly a haiku guy.

But, here, scroll down a bit.

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=170584&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

No spoken words said:
I'm inspired to write a Haiku now:

Who's my ideal man?
Why, it's not a man at all
It's Optimus Prime

You try dealing with
Bumblebee and Jazz all day
See how well you lead

Are you wondering
Which Transformer was the best
It's Devastator

5 rugged robots
Combine and start kicking ass
No one stops that shit

Brilliance. On all levels.

VintagePunk said:

You make it sound as though you're about to propose something awful to her. :lmao:

You realize that it's probably less than 2 hours from the border, right? I think I can get from London to Port Huron in less than 2 hours.

:lol: Yeah, but see you don't really know this girl. If I get her at the wrong time, I'll get a "I don't give a fuck what you're saying to me right now so shut your mouth" response. If I get her at the right time, I can work the whole, "April is going" theme, and that might help. See, it's all about placement of the proposal. :yes:

No spoken words said:
Phil and Lies could not be nicer...I did not get to talk to them too much at dinner, but, what little conversation we did have I enjoyed....and I got to see Phil at the concert buying refreshments, which was quick but fun. :)

Phil and Lies are seriously too :cute: for words. And Phil, your girl can rock out to Gloria better than anyone I know. :yes:

And Phil is quite tall, which proved extremely helpful when I was stepping over people to get back to my spot in Chicago. :lol:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Maybe Reg and I can conspire on the title. :hmm:

How about Superfanfuckingtastic Live Girls Show Featuring Girls of Interference, Lotsa Booze and A Canadian Town That Won't Know What In Fuck Hit It

Hmm, might not all fit, and there's only two usages of the word "fuck".

/back to drawing board

You have to have at least five usages. :mad:

I think Beav should write it. And attend. With the other half and the little Beav. :cute:

Maybe Reg and I can conspire on the title. :hmm:

How about Superfanfuckingtastic Live Girls Show Featuring Girls of Interference, Lotsa Booze and A Canadian Town That Won't Know What In Fuck Hit It

Hmm, might not all fit, and there's only two usages of the word "fuck".

/back to drawing board

It's got a promising start though :up:

How about: Girls, Girls, Girls in Londontown!!

However you're really only appealing to the boys and the girls that like girls, so....it needs some work.

Phil and Lies are seriously too :cute: for words. And Phil, your girl can rock out to Gloria better than anyone I know. :yes:

And Phil is quite tall, which proved extremely helpful when I was stepping over people to get back to my spot in Chicago. :lol:

Um, it's comparable to the original video with Bono bouncing on the barge or whatever he's on in that video.

And yes, I'm tall and wide. I can take up 3 spots and hold them for you if you need a potty break. :wink:

Got Philk? said:
Barry Manilow is making me cry with this song. :sad:

The one I posted?

Were it not for the very specific "Melissa," it would make a perfect wedding song. :yes:

The Melissa referred to in it is his friend and fellow performer Melissa Manchester. :nerd:

Got Philk? said:

:lol: Yeah, but see you don't really know this girl. If I get her at the wrong time, I'll get a "I don't give a fuck what you're saying to me right now so shut your mouth" response. If I get her at the right time, I can work the whole, "April is going" theme, and that might help. See, it's all about placement of the proposal. :yes:

So wise for a newlywed. :cute: :lol:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Yeah, but I did throw in a McCartney reference too...dig a little deeper NSW!! I'm not all hair spray and 'rawk'...well for the most part...:reject:

He says, as Trixter and Poison appear on his Lastfm list. Lord I love lastfm.

I think snow should just write:

"I'm having a "fucking party", you fucks should all fucking come. k?"

Notice the double entenders [sic]? Who wouldn't go (aside from a marry dude with a new born)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom