The Temple Bar - Just 2 stops down the line - Page 13 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-04-2007, 05:38 PM   #181
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,732
Local Time: 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by snowbunny00774
tee hee - sorry I had to go deal with some unruly staff. I was just kidding of course.

Yeah, a great big thing is what I had in mind. A BAW North if you will. I could do a bbq thing one night and then a night on the town (such as it is) another night - including a stop by the rippers (LMPA I've never been either so I'm in) for those so inclined. If there were visitors from FAR AWAY, there is lots of things to do that are within 30mins-2 hrs.


If you need help with the planning, let me know!

I've been to see male strippers once. I took my niece on her 19th birthday, and bought her a lap dance. :goodaunt:

They took it ALL off. It was quite bizarre at first. Then once you get used to the fact that strange men are mere feet from you with their wangs hanging out, it's all good.
__________________

__________________
VintagePunk is offline  
Old 01-04-2007, 05:41 PM   #182
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggie Thee Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be...
Posts: 17,934
Local Time: 05:24 AM


'wangs'

__________________

__________________
Reggie Thee Dog is offline  
Old 01-04-2007, 05:41 PM   #183
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,732
Local Time: 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by snowbunny00774


VP I love you - honestly, it was hard holding the fort by myself while you were absent from the bar.


One thing that Canada and the UK have in common (by UK, I mean, collectively, England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland - how do you refer to those places as a group - and most importantly, how could I have gotten to this age without knowing??):

Sarcasm.
__________________
VintagePunk is offline  
Old 01-04-2007, 05:42 PM   #184
ONE
love, blood, life
 
snowbunny00774's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: londonontario
Posts: 12,298
Local Time: 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by VintagePunk




If you need help with the planning, let me know!

I've been to see male strippers once. I took my niece on her 19th birthday, and bought her a lap dance. :goodaunt:

They took it ALL off. It was quite bizarre at first. Then once you get used to the fact that strange men are mere feet from you with their wangs hanging out, it's all good.
I've been too but I really don't have any interest in it. I wouldn't go again... I think that should have been :bestaunt: though, because it would be pretty cool for 19th bday.

I will need help, so I will tap you for that.

First thing I guess is deciding when. Should we start a thread to get feedback on dates and interest (outside of the bar!)
__________________
snowbunny00774 is offline  
Old 01-04-2007, 05:43 PM   #185
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,732
Local Time: 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Reggie Thee Dog


'wangs'

Insert your favourite synonym for the male anatomy if wang is not to your preference.
__________________
VintagePunk is offline  
Old 01-04-2007, 05:43 PM   #186
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 05:24 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by VintagePunk




One thing that Canada and the UK have in common (by UK, I mean, collectively, England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland - how do you refer to those places as a group - and most importantly, how could I have gotten to this age without knowing??):

Sarcasm.
But you're not sarcastic in the least.

And where I'm from, sarcasm....never employed.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 01-04-2007, 05:43 PM   #187
ONE
love, blood, life
 
snowbunny00774's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: londonontario
Posts: 12,298
Local Time: 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by VintagePunk




One thing that Canada and the UK have in common (by UK, I mean, collectively, England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland - how do you refer to those places as a group - and most importantly, how could I have gotten to this age without knowing??):

Sarcasm.
UK & Ireland

What is this sarcasm that you speak of
__________________
snowbunny00774 is offline  
Old 01-04-2007, 05:45 PM   #188
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,732
Local Time: 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


But you're not sarcastic in the least.

And where I'm from, sarcasm....never employed.
Did we talk about that? It's kinda foggy, still. Parts of it.
__________________
VintagePunk is offline  
Old 01-04-2007, 05:47 PM   #189
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 05:24 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by VintagePunk


Did we talk about that? It's kinda foggy, still.
We discussed our mutual love for sarcasm, yes. It's the entire foundation of our relationship, VP. That, and now, BBQ'd pork sent to me via PM. That's pretty concrete stuff.

Snow, I'd be coming from FAR away, but, am easily amused; new surroundings always captivate me.

It might be dance party time here at work.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 01-04-2007, 05:52 PM   #190
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,732
Local Time: 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


We discussed our mutual love for sarcasm, yes. It's the entire foundation of our relationship, VP. That, and now, BBQ'd pork sent to me via PM. That's pretty concrete stuff.

Yes!! That, and Jewish guilt!!

Okay, next, I'm going to try putting the pork into the disc drive. Think that will work? Maybe I should ysi it.
__________________
VintagePunk is offline  
Old 01-04-2007, 05:53 PM   #191
ONE
love, blood, life
 
snowbunny00774's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: londonontario
Posts: 12,298
Local Time: 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words

Snow, I'd be coming from FAR away, but, am easily amused; new surroundings always captivate me.
London is a bit sketchy, I don't know you would feel captivated as much as captured.


I really should stop bad mouthing it, or I won't need to get a second rock. It's not that bad. Really.
__________________
snowbunny00774 is offline  
Old 01-04-2007, 05:53 PM   #192
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 05:24 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by VintagePunk


Yes!! That, and Jewish guilt!!

Okay, next, I'm going to try putting the pork into the disc drive. Think that will work? Maybe I should ysi it.
And much more......impressed you remember some of it. Oh, the potency of Jewish guilt....and the armor I've built against it.

Try IMing it to me if all else fails.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 01-04-2007, 05:54 PM   #193
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 05:24 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by snowbunny00774


London is a bit sketchy, I don't know you would feel captivated as much as captured.


I really should stop bad mouthing it, or I won't need to get a second rock. It's not that bad. Really.
If I did go, I'd make sure I tried to visit any surrounding areas that you deemed worthy of a visit to. I'd make sure I had some time for that.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 01-04-2007, 05:57 PM   #194
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,732
Local Time: 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by snowbunny00774


London is a bit sketchy, I don't know you would feel captivated as much as captured.


I really should stop bad mouthing it, or I won't need to get a second rock. It's not that bad. Really.
Did I tell you that I have a gazillion extended family members who live in St. Thomas? And a nephew in London.

The park that you referred to, which one is that? We used to go to Port Stanley all the time. I was in the area in the summer, and almost went to the beach, but ended up running out of time.
__________________
VintagePunk is offline  
Old 01-04-2007, 05:59 PM   #195
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,732
Local Time: 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


And much more......impressed you remember some of it. Oh, the potency of Jewish guilt....and the armor I've built against it.

Try IMing it to me if all else fails.
Kudos to you for putting up with my drunken, tired slurring for that long!


The shindig will be held in a place that's only about 90 minutes from Toronto. You need to visit there, if you come.
__________________

__________________
VintagePunk is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com