The Temple Bar - Just 2 stops down the line

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
snowbunny00774 said:
VP - did you do up the wording for the thread yet? I know I can count on you seeing as you offered to help and all and I'm plagued by work :up: Can't wait to see what you've got..

Um...yeah. It's really good. It'll make people flock to it, in numbers never seen for an Interference gathering. I'll show you tomorrow. :uhoh:

VintagePunk said:

Um...yeah. It's really good. It'll make people flock to it, in numbers never seen for an Interference gathering. I'll show you tomorrow. :uhoh:

Oh, but, VP, since you've obviously worked so long and hard on it, tonight, can we see a little of it??

:evil:

VintagePunk said:

The dvd - I just happened to see it in a music store and picked it up. I think the whole series is out on dvd. We have Dark Side of the Moon, too.

Lila, don't leave. You can download the song and become a fanilow too. It's not too late. :shifty:

In fact, I think we may have lost Kat to the fanilow world.

No, if I ever download a Manilow song, shoot me. Really, just shoot me & put me out to pasture. I do not care for him, and drugs would not help. It would make matters worse. I don't believe that excuse you used Beav :tsk:

Ok, off to remove the ornaments from the Xmas tree as tomorrow is trash day, and hubby needs to chop up the tree. Have fun here at the Copacabana, I mean Temple Bar :angry: :wink:

VintagePunk said:

If you want to come over after school, my mom can make us hot chocolate. :cute:

You're actually in school. :) Your Mom would love me. Canadians love loud mouthed NY'ers, we're so humble and understanding and considerate.

Lila64 said:

Have fun here at the Copacabana, I mean Temple Bar :angry: :wink:

We might form a line and do one of those train dance thingys, with fruit hats on our head, and you'll miss all the fun, with your high-fallutin', non-Manilow attitude, missy. Then you'll be sorry. :angry:

VintagePunk said:

We might form a line and do one of those train dance thingys, with fruit hats on our head, and you'll miss all the fun, with your high-fallutin', non-Manilow attitude, missy. Then you'll be sorry. :angry:

Bedcongalineweb.jpg
:grumpy:

:wink:

No spoken words said:

You're actually in school. :) Your Mom would love me. Canadians love loud mouthed NY'ers, we're so humble and understanding and considerate.

:lmao:

My mom would probably just be grateful to see me with a man, period. :|

Phil's just kidding. He's married. :shh: :wink:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Are we using any of my wording for the gathering or was that deemed too slutty? :shifty:

My rule at work is that if anyone utters this sentence about any document we're about to disseminate, we then go back and reword it a little.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I just downloaded the song VP posted.

I swear I was coming here for a second, see if I missed anything, and now this.

wow. Really, I mean wow.

:drool:

Are we using any of my wording for the gathering or was that deemed too slutty? :shifty:

Another fanilow born! :love:

Doesn't it just kick all sorts of ass? :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom