The Temple Bar...Join Us Lil' Buckaroo!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

She didn't get a rope that I know of. :huh: :lol: A bunch of certificates and awards and a couple of cheques. And there were very few kids who bought caps, and wore them...maybe 5 or 10 of nearly 200? And those looked awful, really small and cheaply made. :tsk:

How wonderfully tacky! :tsk:

Despite my cap obsession, even I didn't do that. Actually, I'm surprised no one from my class did....

I got a cheque from Pepsi :huh:
Weirdest thing I got.
Oooo! Certificates and Awards! :love: :nerd:
What did she get? Cmon, brag about the fruit of your loins. You know you want to. :wink:

Last edited:
Reggie Thee Dog said:
Oh boy did I start something that tre's going to be paying for?

:yes: I did!!!

The party was...a kids Halloween party. Fun and frightening!!! :evil:

Funny thing is I did the same thing today :ohmy:

I tell ya, Regg and I....we are the same....watch out. :lol:

btw, poor TRE. :laugh:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I got a check from Pepsi :huh:
Weirdest thing I got.

OMG :lmao: Because of your undying devotion to the beverage? :wink:

She was really pissed off about this, because each year, she wins a TON of awards, but tonight, the majority of them were scholarships, only available to people who entered university....and she didn't, obviously. And then next year, when she IS about to enter university, she thinks that since she's already graduated, she won't be eligible for them. :angry: She said she's going to go in and bitch to student services next week. :up:

the fruit of your loins.

Funny, I used that phrase tonight to her about her father, and I think we both threw up in our mouths a little :yikes: :lmao:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

OMG :lmao: Because of your undying devotion to the beverage? :wink:

Umm...maybe they were trying to bribe me to start a referendum at my university, which bans Pepsi on campus? :hmm:

I pretty sure there is a picture of me on stage looking exactly like this smilie: :huh:

:lol:

She was really pissed off about this, because each year, she wins a TON of awards, but tonight, the majority of them were scholarships, only available to people who entered university....and she didn't, obviously. And then next year, when she IS about to enter university, she thinks that since she's already graduated, she won't be eligible for them. :angry: She said she's going to go in and bitch to student services next week. :up

I would think she still wuld be?
You only become ineligible if you take a year off?

She should def go question it tho. :up:

Funny, I used that phrase tonight to her about her father, and I think we both threw up in our mouths a little :yikes :lmao:

:lmao:!!

caught it just in time :up:
I don't get to PLEBA much, so if you see ruff again, tell her hello for me :wave:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom