The Temple Bar: It's Like a Cockfight, but with People - MUYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the tix were on Massey's site. it even has a big red "SOLD OUT" graphic. :sigh:

so what was this idea of yours?

I'll keep checking - find something else in t.o. that weekend instead ;)

buffalo - hockey, music and football or something like that. and a gathering of some sorts as it's half way for some peoples.

Is there a band called Muse? DI lists seem to indicate so, but I honestly have heard nothing by them.

I'll keep checking - find something else in t.o. that weekend instead ;)

buffalo - hockey, music and football or something like that. and a gathering of some sorts as it's half way for some peoples.

you're on! :hi5:
for both outings.

i wanna have a big get together, and call it "No Pants O'Clock" of course...I just haven't seen anything happening locally that will make people wanna come visit. Plus, me living in university-owned apts means that having people stay over gets all sorts of complicated.

ETA: THAT'S IT! I'm moving in Dec. That's the 4th fire alarm in 2 weeks. This is supposed to be an upper-level residence, so why do people still not know how to pop popcorn?! :angry:

you're on! :hi5:
for both outings.

i wanna have a big get together, and call it "No Pants O'Clock" of course...I just haven't seen anything happening locally that will make people wanna come visit. Plus, me living in university-owned apts means that having people stay over gets all sorts of complicated.

ETA: THAT'S IT! I'm moving in Dec. That's the 4th fire alarm in 2 weeks. This is supposed to be an upper-level residence, so why do people still not know how to pop popcorn?! :angry:

well I'd also left instructions for someone to plan this shit - noone ever fucking listens.

Ideally it would be a mix of sabs game - too bad it wasn't the isles...bills game and can you not wrangle UF into playing in Buff any time soon?

the sports* is enough to get me there...

*term used loosely of course.

^ Ahem. *cough*Habs-Sabres*cough*

:wink:

NOT NOW LOL CAT :angry:

so, here are the choices :wink:

DATE VISITOR HOME SCORE DEC TIME (ET) TV: NAT'L LOCAL (A) LOCAL (H)
Fri Oct 10, 2008 Canadiens Sabres 0 - 0 7:30 PM RDS
Fri Oct 17, 2008 Canucks Sabres 0 - 0 7:30 PM 7 Oct 19 SD @ BUF 1:00 PM Tickets CBS
Sat Oct 18, 2008 Sabres Thrashers 0 - 0 7:00 PM
Sat Oct 25, 2008 Sabres Avalanche 0 - 0 9:00 PM ALT (HD)

[/B]

November 2008
Sat Nov 1, 2008 Capitals Sabres 0 - 0 7:00 PM 9 Nov 02 NYJ @ BUF 1:00 PM Tickets CBS
Fri Nov 7, 2008 Thrashers Sabres 0 - 0 7:30 PM
Sat Nov 8, 2008 Sabres Bruins 0 - 0 7:00 PM
Fri Nov 14, 2008 Blue Jackets Sabres 0 - 0 7:30 PM
Sat Nov 15, 2008 Sabres Penguins 0 - 0 7:30 PM 11 Nov 17 CLE @ BUF 8:30 PM Tickets ESPN
Fri Nov 21, 2008 Flyers Sabres 0 - 0 7:30 PM
Sat Nov 22, 2008 Islanders Sabres 0 - 0 7:00 PM
Fri Nov 28, 2008 Penguins Sabres 0 - 0 7:30 PM
Sat Nov 29, 2008 Sabres Canadiens 0 - 0 7:00 PM RDS 13 Nov 30 SF @ BUF 1:00 PM Tickets FOX

December 2008
Sat Dec 6, 2008 Sabres Lightning 0 - 0 7:30 PM
Fri Dec 12, 2008 Maple Leafs Sabres 0 - 0 7:30 PM SNET-O
Sat Dec 13, 2008 Sabres Devils 0 - 0 7:00 PM
Fri Dec 19, 2008 Kings Sabres 0 - 0 7:30 PM
Sat Dec 20, 2008 Sabres Canadiens 0 - 0 7:00 PM RDS
Fri Dec 26, 2008 Sabres Capitals 0 - 0 7:00 PM
Sat Dec 27, 2008 Islanders Sabres 0 - 0 7:00 PM 17 Dec 28 NE @ BUF 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

well I'd also left instructions for someone to plan this shit - noone ever fucking listens.

Ideally it would be a mix of sabs game - too bad it wasn't the isles...bills game and can you not wrangle UF into playing in Buff any time soon?

the sports* is enough to get me there...

*term used loosely of course.

i admit, i've been slacking on the snowstalking. i'm not too crazy about either hockey or football, but you know me, i'm up for anything. i'll have fun no matter what we do.

i dunno about UF. ages ago george said that there might be a gig in rochester in the fall, but tony hurt his foot a few weeks ago and needed surgery, so they're taking a break for now. i'll send a msg today and see if i get a response.

i admit, i've been slacking on the snowstalking. i'm not too crazy about either hockey or football, but you know me, i'm up for anything. i'll have fun no matter what we do.

Mia, Mia, Mia....:tsk:

Beer + hockey + (most importantly) me= a grand 'ole time. We'll have a great time watching the Canadiens in their Stanley Cup-winning year!

Evening, all! Can't decide what to do for dinner... Suggestions?

sorry dude - just saw this now...i was busy planning shit other people can't plan :angry:

BBQ - I had grilled veggies and a delish chick breast tonight.

I also made black bean stir fry though for lunches...

or a grilled cheese - always good....

So, for my public speaking class tomorrow, I have to read a 200 to 400 word article in front of the class. I'm trying to find the most absurd news story and read it with a straight face.

The right column is Sabres home games. I think Oct. 10 sounds nice, don't you?

no football though ... and it's TG - I think mia is going to some nonsense in MD :rolleyes:

I could probably forgo football for some other general mayhem....man I wish the bills would hurry up and move and not charge meeellions of dollars to play here as a treat :angry:

does buff have roller derby or anything cool like that mia?

watching the Canadiens in their Stanley Cup-winning year!

puke.gif

the beer could make or break it. if we go, we're so-ooo tail gating. :hyper:

I'm going to pretend you didn't feel a need to actually type out that there would tailgating :huh: I know I don't drink or anything but I'd never stand in the way of you guys having a good time
newjesus.gif

no football though ... and it's TG - I think mia is going to some nonsense in MD :rolleyes:

I could probably forgo football for some other general mayhem....man I wish the bills would hurry up and move and not charge meeellions of dollars to play here as a treat :angry:

does buff have roller derby or anything cool like that mia?

OH!!! Hahaha I forgot that the Oct 10th weekend was the MD gathering!! Gotta pick another one. WTF is a roller derby?

I'm up for either sport, really. I'd prefer this happen before ITH, but I do realize that day is near.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom