The Temple Bar: It's Cold Outside It Gets So Hot In Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm more of a summer girl than a winter girl so once this baby turns 1 or 2 we're packing up to a warmer climate.

ETA: I'm watching the 1983 superbowl between the redskins and dolphins. :lol:

Sicy said:

I'm about 30 miles south of SF. I LOVE the weather here. Though I think I love LA's better. It's always a few degrees warmer there... and I am SO a summer girl.

Yes and you have the perfect bikini body for summer too...:bow:

You wanna come over to my place for a swim party sometime...:flirt:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Uh NorCal is not much different from SoCal...trust me I've lived in both places so I'm an expert.

SF is fun, but so frickin' compressed and crowded it drives me :coocoo:

I love LA, but it's so spread out and crowded...so I dropped anchor in Sac and never looked back...:shifty:

I trust you but respectfully disagree. SF is nothing like LA. SF is a real city, LA is a spread out series of areas. I know others that have lived in SF and LA and none think they are alike. However, letting SF represent all of NoCal and LA represent all of SoCal is silly of me.

xaviMF22 said:
gnight:wave:

is everyone leaving?:(

the party was just getting started :wink:

The party was fun tonite :yes: I should remember to come in here more often.

No spoken words said:

I trust you but respectfully disagree. SF is nothing like LA. SF is a real city, LA is a spread out series of areas. I know others that have lived in SF and LA and none think they are alike. However, letting SF represent all of NoCal and LA represent all of SoCal is silly of me.

Your not disagreeing with me, because technically I never said they were the same. They're not. SF is a large city crammed into a medium city area and LA is just vast and never ending...like there are two different downtowns in LA.

SF is beautiful, but I love LA...:yes:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Yes and you have the perfect bikini body for summer too...:bow:

You wanna come over to my place for a swim party sometime...:flirt:

Are you sure your wife wouldnt mind? :giggle:
Only if I can bring April too :flirt:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Your not disagreeing with me, because technically I never said they were the same. They're not. SF is a large city crammed into a medium city area and LA is just vast and never ending...like there are two different downtowns in LA.

SF is beautiful, but I love LA...:yes:

I wish LA had one legitimate downtown. Though, they are trying to make downtown more of a destination than just a place for businesses. When ESPN's giant fuck you FOX jamboree studio/restaurant opens up, could drive more people to visit the area, or come earlier and stay later for games. I'm a city kid, Reg, and so SF appeals to me greatly, despite the crowding.

U2Girl1978 said:

I know.:eek:

I'm good. How's it going with you? :)

A bit meh. I had a long and frustrating conversation with someone tonight. But screw him! :madwife: :lol:

I'm fine - I just need to stop talking with this particular person for a while. :)

Have a good night! :hug:

No spoken words said:

You meant "your". But, that shirt was fun, and so was his friend's outfit.

Reg, what's Sacramento like?

Sac is a wannabe big city. It's medium sized, has enough clout to garner attention for good concerts, the night life is pretty darn good (but not great), and the ladies are :drool:, but it still feels smalltown you know?

I grew up in Bakersfield ( :ohmy: ) and then Visalia...both are 'hick' towns so Sac feels like the Kingdom for all those sorta places, and I'm comfortable here. I lived in LA for a couple of years (when I attended USC) and I really loved it there...:yes:

My youngest sister lives in Beverly Hills and works in Burbank, so I still get my fix every once in a while.

Back
Top Bottom