The Temple Bar - It's Christmas, Elfa, please come home - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kafrun

Blue Crack Addict
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right, folks! While the Octagon may lie dead in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighborhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple Bar ... would you join us?

templebarsquirrelguiness.jpg

~ Bri, Zootlsk, and Gang

I bet he's busy wrapping presents by the fire with BoMac. They're probably wearing their Christmas sweaters and drinking hot cocoa :cute:

Merry Christmas to all :kiss:

IMG00456-20091223-2141.jpg

I'm off to scheme.. something.. :shifty:

I'll be back whenever.

:wave:

yeah me too! how was your day?
we celebrated christmas today, because my special agent brother has to go back to protecting a former klan headmaster. :ick:
i got to sit through 20 minutes of my family going on and on about how fit i used to be when i was in the corps. needless to say, i got drunk again during the holiday meal.

yeah me too! how was your day?
we celebrated christmas today, because my special agent brother has to go back to protecting a former klan headmaster. :ick:
i got to sit through 20 minutes of my family going on and on about how fit i used to be when i was in the corps. needless to say, i got drunk again during the holiday meal.

My day was probably the worse of the year :happy:

Nothing like insensitive people to bring you down on Christmas Eve - wtf is that about?!

Anyway, er, um, I'm drinking pepsi to help me forget :wink:

Is it just the 4 of you? Do you guys get up to anything special tonight?

Cleaning toilets, Phil? Were you on Santa's naughty list?

Make 'em shine, Phil!!

Yeah, just 4 of us. There used to be 5 :( Typically we have brunch after opening gifts, then go out to a movie. Today we had brunch, opened gifts, and sat around.

Way to go on the pepsi! Sorry yours was so horrible. Whoever it was, fuck 'em! You're awesome, and don't you forget it!

To days of inspiration, playing hookey, making something out of nothing.
The need to express-to communicate!
To going against the grain, going insane, going mad...

Indeed! :up: (although I originally read that as 'playing hockey' - sorry, the Canadian thing to do! :lol:)

So no movie then? I'd like to see the new Sherlock Holmes one :yes:

Merry Christmas all! (I can't wait for tomorrow, my favourite day of the year - Boxing Day! :drool: )

So finally ventured into the Photos thread (I hate going there because some people *only* post in there) and finally saw what Phil looks like. Cute! And your wife is gorgeous!! :yes:

Kristen - you're lovely and very photogenic :)

Mad looks great, too, but the pic was too small - post a larger pic Mad!

OMG I'm going crazy!!!!! I've been here and not partying for like, 3 days now.
Julie you should see the Sherlock Holmes movie! We saw it today, it was great. I'm normally not much of a Jude Law fan, but I was today!

Wow, very cool! So are these the shades with the stars on the sides?

Mine was pretty cool. I'm going a bit crazy in this house, though. I'm definitely used to a more active lifestyle. Still, I have been sleeping a lot, which I probably needed anyway, since my life has been a whirlwind all this month up until this point.

My brother gave my mom a snuggie for christmas, when she then gave to me because my dad gave her a robe (which is apparently a snuggie on backwards). So now I look like the cookie monster.

The funny part was yesterday when my dad opened his gift from my brother, which were tickets to a basketball game. It was hilarious because my dad is a superfan of this one player who is on the Utah team. The game is Utah v. DC. Anyway, earlier this week, Utah traded that player to another team, which defeated the whole purpose of my brother getting him those tickets.

Back
Top Bottom