The Temple Bar - It's Christmas, Elfa, please come home - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So I decided to edit last night's pole video with some lol-tastic captions and a few censored bits. Contemplating posting it :hmm: :wink:

Fanx, Kaf!!! I sent it! This is awesome!!!! I miss texting with you because I am a cheapass.

Yayyyy! :love:

I'm doing great! Almost done moving. My friend is coming up because she wants me to help her shop for something to wear to her date tonight, so I'm pretty excited to have my first visitor!

How are you doing? Feeling better?

Sounds like fun :up:
You must be so thrilled to be almost finished moving.

I'm doing good. I'm not sick anymore :hyper:
I have to work 3-11 today.

Stupid question but you're going to the Toronto show right? Or is it Montreal?

I'm going to Montreal actually. However, recent bugs of spontaneous travel, that typically get me into trouble, have me seriously considering making a trip out to TO in a couple of weeks.
what an awesome thread title :love:

Holy shit!

Welcome back, elfa. :hi5:

It's weird to be back at work. :lol: My co-workers pranked me, so I've spent most of the morning so far cleaning up the mess and getting things back to normal. :lol:

I'm going to Montreal actually. However, recent bugs of spontaneous travel, that typically get me into trouble, have me seriously considering making a trip out to TO in a couple of weeks.

Holy shit!

:up: :up:

Welcome back, elfa. :hi5:

It's weird to be back at work. :lol: My co-workers pranked me, so I've spent most of the morning so far cleaning up the mess and getting things back to normal. :lol:

:hmm:

Waaaait! I'll be in TO at the end of February. Go then!

They completely turned my desk around and backwards from where it used to be, and wrapped everything in plastic wrap. Apparently one of our VP's was even in on it, and helped whoever in my department did this. :lol:

In my department, if you go away on vacation, your desk will be pranked like crazy. I should have taken a picture, but I was too tired to think of that when I got in. :)

They completely turned my desk around and backwards from where it used to be, and wrapped everything in plastic wrap. Apparently one of our VP's was even in on it, and helped whoever in my department did this. :lol:

In my department, if you go away on vacation, your desk will be pranked like crazy. I should have taken a picture, but I was too tired to think of that when I got in. :)

:lol:

Waaaait! I'll be in TO at the end of February. Go then!

Aww, wish I could! It turns out, although my orientation is Friday this week, I might not be starting classes until 2 weeks from now (WTF?) So, now that I have an extra week to play, Cari and I are thinking of making a trek up to TO to see RENT for one last time :sad:

ps: i'm supposed to be going vegan, but today i had your croissant french toast for breakfast. i used an egg substitute, but i suspect the croissants were not vegan...but still, holy shit it was amazing.

:lol: that's hilarious!!

Yeah, the pranks in my department have been pretty epic. :laugh: It's a lot of fun. I knew my desk would be all messed up when I got back, so it was fun to see what they came up with.

Now that everything's cleaned up, I'm going through all my emails. :crack: Fun times! Thankfully it looks like everything is under control, but there's a lot of stuff to slog through and catch up on.

Aww, wish I could! It turns out, although my orientation is Friday this week, I might not be starting classes until 2 weeks from now (WTF?) So, now that I have an extra week to play, Cari and I are thinking of making a trek up to TO to see RENT for one last time :sad:

Let me know if you guys do end up coming up and I may brave it :wink:

That's awesome.

Oh damn, two of my coworkers are away on vacation now :ohmy: The possibilities! :hyper:

ps: i'm supposed to be going vegan, but today i had your croissant french toast for breakfast. i used an egg substitute, but i suspect the croissants were not vegan...but still, holy shit it was amazing.
Whut?? I'm going to miss Mia AND Cari? :scream: FML!

Also, glad you liked the recipe :D Now I want to make those tonight :drool:

Let me know if you guys do end up coming up and I may brave it :wink:

Definitely!

Yessssssssss, please! We could go see Rent!! :hyper:

Cari and I are so obsessed/addicted to RENT, we talked about it last night, and we both REALLY wanna go. :lol: We're also both emotionally affected about it's end.

Whut?? I'm going to miss Mia AND Cari? :scream: FML!

Also, glad you liked the recipe :D Now I want to make those tonight :drool:

:sad:

Yes they were delish! I also had a tangerine, which made for a very yummy breakfast. I've still more croissants to eat up, so I may be eating it tomorrow and the day after. ;) Um...I'll start the vegan thing next week. Since I'm putting it off, I can make the bisque this week, too!

Back
Top Bottom