The Temple Bar: It’s all the same, only the names will change...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hosed.gif

Ice cream sounds pretty good right about now :hmm:
character0283.gif

Oh, and thanks Reg :flirt: D/L now :kiss:

Okay, could this night possibly get any fucking worse???? I just saw a mouse. :scream: :yikes:

So apparently, I really won't be getting any sleep, I'll be curled up in a fetal position, rocking back and forth. :scream: :sad:

Between him and the mouse, I think I'm losing it. I can't sleep, so I got up and just sent off a semi-irrational (for me) e-mail. That's not like me at all. :( At least not when I'm sober.

ETA - I'm thirsty, and I can't go in my kitchen for a drink. :sad: : pathetic:

Last edited:
I'll be on the lookout reg...I'm actually pretty excited about the Home Run Derby...For once I can just watch some baseball and not worry about how many games back we'll be afterward

My plan has been foiled. There was a small, plastic swimming pool full of pop outside all night. An hour ago, someone took it all away. How am I supposed to stay awake without the swimming pool full of pop...:shrug:

To make things worse, the hotel on campus(yeah, hotel...) is out of Dew...

Coffee it is then!

I'm playing hooky.

I am as bitter as I sounded in those posts from last night.

VP :hugstimesamillion: :( :hug:

Phil :cute:

Snow next time you go to NY take me with you :drool:

I'm going to back to bed. :angry: :sigh:

ETA: horoscope for today

Although you usually live in the present and sometimes even the future, these days you may be still holding on to the past. You have worked extra hard at understanding your feelings around an old emotional involvement, yet you may have been unable to let go of a current attachment. Now, however, your conscious effort will begin a process that finally allows you to move forward again.

Take me back to about oh, three months ago and I'd be pretty content. :slant:

ANd I decided my concious effort involves being unconcious (ie, sleep)

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Re: i always heard suit of lies, too - damn boneo

UberBeaver said:

:uhoh: You're not doing very good at this. :hug:

:hug:

I know, I phail, but it's kind of like being sick. One day of complete laziness to knock it all out. :hmm: Then I get on the Happy Train (or the really good impression of the HT :wink: )

I'm actually contemplating going in cause my computer is being super slow today. :lol:

Get the passports yet?

Back
Top Bottom