The Temple Bar: It’s all the same, only the names will change...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lord, our blood would be so thin from alcohol, they'd never stop the bleeding. :yikes:

Tonight, we went out to pick up pitas for dinner. I was thinking that the pita place was in this one plaza, but it turned out it was waaaay down at the other end of this long street that runs through the city, and I ended up like a block away from his house. :(

VintagePunk said:
Lord, our blood would be so thin from alcohol, they'd never stop the bleeding. :yikes:

Tonight, we went out to pick up pitas for dinner. I was thinking that the pita place was in this one plaza, but it turned out it was waaaay down at the other end of this long street that runs through the city, and I ended up like a block away from his house. :(

Oh gawd, you sound like my brother...whenever he'd break up with a girl he'd 'accidentally' find himself in her neighborhood...:giggle:

Poor VP...:hug:

VintagePunk said:

:hug:

Re: tix ok, I'll get em. :yes:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Oh gawd, you sound like my brother...whenever he'd break up with a girl he'd 'accidentally' find himself in her neighborhood...:giggle:

Poor VP...:hug:

:lol: That struck me funny, because at one point I thought to myself "did I unconsciously forget where it is? Is the next step becoming a stalker?" :uhoh:

Weird how little things can set you off. I was fine before that.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
:lol::hug:

Want me to bring eggs so we can wander into his neighborhood and throw them at his house? :angel:

I would never suggest such a thing, but if we just happened to wander into his neighbourhood with eggs in our hands, and vandalism in our hearts... :whistle: ;)

Thanks Lila! :) I heard that song tonight, and decided i must have it.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
That is one hell of a sexy song.

Beav never sent us his SF playlist. :sad:

Pfft, no live feed for him then.

;)

er. yeah. I've always meant to have sex to it, but then I forget about it :huh:

without the playlist maybe we should just cancel the whole thing....ya think?

Back
Top Bottom