The Temple Bar: It’s all the same, only the names will change...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can we talk about Beav now behind his back since he ain't here.
smoking.gif

Holy shit. :crazy: We just had a really brief but intense thunderstorm with some really close lightening strikes, and toward the end of it, several firetrucks and a rescue truck came racing into our neighbourhood. There were about 5 consecutive close strikes, I'd say. :yikes:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Did you see him last night...:scratch:

I'm sorry that he split with Morello and the boys... I really liked the last Audioslave album...:rockon:

Why yes, yes I did :love: Maybe you should cruise over to the Cornell thread for a setlist :shifty:

Soundgarden :drool:

VintagePunk said:
Beav hasn't been on today, so I'm hoping that means good news for the Beav family. :up:

It does. Passports are in hand :hyper:
I hope they have a great trip and that Siena is okay on the plane.

VintagePunk said:
Holy shit. :crazy: We just had a really brief but intense thunderstorm with some really close lightening strikes, and toward the end of it, several firetrucks and a rescue truck came racing into our neighbourhood. There were about 5 consecutive close strikes, I'd say. :yikes:

:yikes: I hope everything's okay!

fah said:
Hi back t-seb :wave:

It was not pretty yesterday afternoon while I was trying to sleep :no:

And hi Reg :wave: and Drea :wave: and VP :wave: and Lila :wave:

:no: :yikes: I tossed and turned for hours, despite wearing next to nothing, and having my fan blaring. I was very uncomfortable. I'm glad the weather is slowly turning back into manageable summer temperatures.

Hooray for beav's passport working out! :hi5:

:hmm:

Mr fah is not a Harry Potter fan but luckily the mini fahs are :yes:

John Mclean :hmm:

I don't think Knocked Up falls into the category of being child free for a week, but thanks for the suggestions :D

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
:wave:

Gonna go workout now. Going to my dad's wasn't terrible. :up:

Yay for small victories.

:up:

yay for small victories! Just gave blood and my iron level has doubled :D

by the way i'm still at home :happy:

Back
Top Bottom