The Temple Bar: It’s all the same, only the names will change...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

No idea. Maybe she's out? :hyper:

:sigh: No such luck. My sleeping is supremely fucked up now. :happy:

Snow, thanks for the suggestion, but that won't work, unfortunately. It has to be in her hands by midnight, or a few minutes after, it's tradition. Then, she stays up till she finishes it, usually by 6 or 7 am. Since it's the last book, I'd feel horrible not letting her do this, she's a major fan.

We're difficult. :(

Jupiter is shouting out a clear cosmic message of positive movement in your life. There will be a constructive breakthrough soon, but for victory to have substantial meaning, it must be preceded by a battle. A recent ordeal was a precursor to sweet joy.

:rolleyes: I'll believe that when I see it...

Are we talking Harry Potter? :hyper:

I'm too lazy to go back and read the last book before the last one comes out. I'll skim though.

I need to see the movie, though - have seen all of them except Chamber of Secrets in the theatre. :up:

Yeah, the book comes out on the Friday night at midnight, and I'm trying to figure out how to navigate that. :badtiming:

She saw the movie last night, but she's a book purist, so she tends to bitch about the movies. :lol:

ThoraSEB said:

:hmm: I had a look at their website, and it looks like it's only in the States.

I really love some of the stuff in her line, so I might have to check it out. I'm headed to Seattle this weekend, and there's a store near where I'll be, so I may go in and have a look. :up:

You Won't be disappointed :up:

If you all spend SF in a barnes and noble I'll be sorely disappointed :tsk:

That's :cute:

I love the books more, too, although the kids in the movies have gotten better with each one. :up:

We can totally go into one of those bookstores at midnight, wasted off our asses and grab copies - maybe we'll find some cute wizards with long wands, eh? Eh? :winkwinknudgenudge: ;)

:lmao: I love it!

I'm going to pick my book up at midnight, and I'll probably be drunk or at least very tipsy at the time. I'm going out for dinner with friends that night, and we'll probably be done around midnight. Fun! :D

We can totally go into one of those bookstores at midnight, wasted off our asses and grab copies - maybe we'll find some cute wizards with long wands, eh? Eh? :winkwinknudgenudge: ;)

I actually suggested that to her, and she looked at me with great trepidation. :drunk: :lol:

So tired right now :yawn:

Maybe I should get a red bull. I'm going to my dad's tonight after work, might not be a bad idea. :crack:

:yikes: :hug:

Sarah talked to her dad a few days ago and told him she picked up her report card, and that all of her marks were in the mid-90's. She said he didn't even comment, or say "congratulations," or "well done." :| Meanwhile, he had this test in a course he was in, and he called her last night and left a vm going on about how he passed it. Fucker. :killintheface:

VintagePunk said:

:yikes: :hug:

Sarah talked to her dad a few days ago and told him she picked up her report card, and that all of her marks were in the mid-90's. She said he didn't even comment, or say "congratulations," or "well done." :| Meanwhile, he had this test in a course he was in, and he called her last night and left a vm going on about how he passed it. Fucker. :killintheface:

Wow. Like, wow.

See, us little girls should know we're pretty much fucked in the man department by how our dads are. They're our first role model and if they're assholes well, that's going to be a pattern for us.

*Should have really written that in a PM but doesn't care at this point* :wink:

Wow. Like, wow.

See, us little girls should know we're pretty much fucked in the man department by how our dads are. They're our first role model and if they're assholes well, that's going to be a pattern for us.

*Should have really written that in a PM but doesn't care at this point* :wink:

:lol: :hug:

Hanging our lives right out there online for public consumption. :up: :wink:

He was a gem, I don't know how I could have let him go. :crack:

Good morning er afternoon :wave:

Normally I'd be dancing as I wouldn't have to work for 4 days but I booked an overtime shift for Friday night :banghead:

What can I say :shrug: I was thinking that some extra spending money on my holiday might be a good thing eh :shifty:

I went out for a nice long lunch with a co-worker, since the boss is away. When we left before lunch it was hot hot hot, but after leaving the restaurant a breeze had come along with clouds. This is nice! :yes:

since they haven't hired me they can't fire me. It would feel like getting fired though

valium? does anyone have those anymore. Sounds nice

Are we down to 2-3 men here? Reg, RR, and Philk? :hmm:

23.gif

drive by - gotta get back to work :wave:

Back
Top Bottom