The Temple Bar: It’s all the same, only the names will change...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:
Ugh. A guy I had a thing for a few years ago came over to chat and have a few drinks tonight. :awkward:

crushes don't always age well :sigh:

there is a woody's here, in huntington beach actually, wanna come? :sexywink:

redkat said:

crushes don't always age well :sigh:

Nope. It was really awkward for a while, but then it became okay. I was relieved when he finally left, though. My house is like my sanctuary. It's pretty rare for me to have random people over at the spur of the moment. :huh:

ThoraSEB said:

Nope. It was really awkward for a while, but then it became okay. I was relieved when he finally left, though. My house is like my sanctuary. It's pretty rare for me to have random people over at the spur of the moment. :huh:

I know. Still waiting for my invite after I trekked all the way out there :tsk:

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=178158

ok peeps, I'm off. Kathie have fun in Ireland. All you SF people, enjoy. I'll be watching. Reg - keep it real. NSW - you know what to do.

Wish me luck cause I get real pissed when I have to pay change fees and shit. Actually, wish my wife luck cause she's going to have to listen to me bitch and whine.

Good luck, Beav! Hope it all works out well.

snowbunny00774 said:

I know - you rock!! I couldn't believe you did that!

It wasn't too horrible. I can be quite the drama queen at times. :wink:

That's what you get for living out in the boonies, though! (lots of traffic to get into the city) :yes:

Last edited:
fah said:
It's break time for me :)

I decided to come home and just relax but it's soooooo frikkin hot here :combust:

And Lila...that Chris Cornell song is on the new cd :shifty:

I know, I just haven't decided if I should buy the CD yet, and I wanted to have it before the show. Which, by the way, was FUCKING AWESOME :drool: JESUS CHRIST POSE :rockon: motherf**kers! :rockon:

Best of luck Beav
luck.gif
- hope you get your passports and are on your way. Safe travels :hug:

2:33am Pacific, finally got to the hotel and checked in. That's 4:33am as far as my body is concerned.

I'm a tad tired, but, I'm here. Feel bad for everyone I'm meeting with in the morning, though. :)

I hope Beav gets out of the States.

Glad you made it - sorry you had a rough time of it.

signs-goodnight2.gif

BTW, I guess LMPA will have to be in charge of the morning shift, since Beav was usually the first one up. I hope I don't wake up to see him posting today. You know I say that with love Beav :hug:

Beav's ass had better be on a plane tonight. :angry: :hug:

Not sure about Vegas yet, girls. I'm giving the FA office one more week to get back to me, then we'll see. (They told me two weeks was the normal time, throw in the holiday last week and the fact that the school's not open on Fridays during the summer and I added an extra week :happy: ).

I need my red bull.

Mmm... cocktail recepies! :drool: I got a book a few weeks ago from Chapters for about $6 that has some fabulous ones in it.

I've got my coffee, the sun is shining, and today is my Friday. All is good. :D

snowbunny00774 said:
LCBO are giving away great cocktail recipe books right now :drool:

and where is Gretal? she never answered my question.

morning all :wave:

No idea. Maybe she's out? :hyper:

I have a feeling any cocktail recipes might be wasted (hehe, get it?) on us next weekend. I thought we were just going to drink straight from the bottle, no?

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

No idea. Maybe she's out? :hyper:

I have a feeling any cocktail recipes might be wasted (hehe, get it?) on us next weekend. I thought we were just going to drink straight from the bottle, no?

Well I was going to tape umbrellas to the sides of the bottles and supply straws. It's the least I could do, really. :greathost:

Where is this SJP line you guys speak of? I want some. now. :sulk: btw, the Macys dress farm sucked. Surprising.

snowbunny00774 said:

Well I was going to tape umbrellas to the sides of the bottles and supply straws. It's the least I could do, really. :greathost:

Where is this SJP line you guys speak of? I want some. now. :sulk: btw, the Macys dress farm sucked. Surprising.

Always thinking :cute:

Do you guys have Steve & Barry's in Canada? There's a line there by Sarah Jessica Parker. Clothes are cute and cheap. :up:

:hmm: :isponderingyourlastquestion:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Do you guys have Steve & Barry's in Canada? There's a line there by Sarah Jessica Parker. Clothes are cute and cheap. :up:

:hmm: I had a look at their website, and it looks like it's only in the States.

I really love some of the stuff in her line, so I might have to check it out. I'm headed to Seattle this weekend, and there's a store near where I'll be, so I may go in and have a look. :up:

Back
Top Bottom