The Temple Bar: It’s all the same, only the names will change...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:
I had a Frosty from Wendy's last night to help me cool down. That was very tasty! :drool: That's about all the chocolate I've had lately.

I had a few of those last summer thinking they weren't all that bad, mostly ice milk. then I went online and looked up the calorie count for them. :yikes: Haven't had one since...

ThoraSEB said:
I had a Frosty from Wendy's last night to help me cool down. That was very tasty! :drool: That's about all the chocolate I've had lately.

I had an Timmys Ice Cap last night at work ~ my first of the season. I forgot about the caramel ones...that will be my next order :yes:

VintagePunk said:

I couldn't. I'd be having chocolate emergencies every 10 minutes.

Although, when I bought the Aero, I think that sat here for two days before I had it, and I didn't even have the whole thing, Sarah and I split it. : progress:

That's me - although I did manage to keep Christmas chocolates in my freezer through at least the end of February :wink:

A frosty sounds good, so does an oreo dipped ice cream cone. :drool:

:soundofmoremenrunningaway:

Like I told Kat, I'll collect on the slaps when I see you girls. :glutton: :D

Waiting for Panera lunch to arrive. First time trying it. Soup & salad. And my computer says it's only 76 degrees, whereas last week we were having our heatwave. Guess we sent it north and east :wave: :happy:

VintagePunk said:

I had a few of those last summer thinking they weren't all that bad, mostly ice milk. then I went online and looked up the calorie count for them. :yikes: Haven't had one since...

Frostys? :scratch:

A small one isn't bad at all if you're dying for something sweet. Only 150 calories or so, let me check - ok, a 6fl oz serving is 167 calories and 4 grams of fat, but when you compare that to what most serving size and caloric contents of most regular ice creams are (1/2 and 250+ calories and 26 grams or so of fat) it's not bad at all.

Lila64 said:
Waiting for Panera lunch to arrive. First time trying it. Soup & salad. And my computer says it's only 76 degrees, whereas last week we were having our heatwave. Guess we sent it north and east :wave: :happy:

Thanks, really I mean that :happy:

Did you check you email :hyper:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

A small one isn't bad at all if you're dying for something sweet. Only 150 calories or so, let me check - ok, a 6fl oz serving is 167 calories and 4 grams of fat, but when you compare that to what most serving size and caloric contents of most regular ice creams are (1/2 and 250+ calories and 26 grams or so of fat) it's not bad at all.

I thought I remembered seeing that they were between 400 - 500? :huh: Maybe I looked at the wrong site, or maybe they're made differently in the US and Canada? Weird. :hopesI'mwrong:

Way to kill all of Thora's pleasure...:shame:

VintagePunk said:

I thought I remembered seeing that they were between 400 - 500? :huh: Maybe I looked at the wrong site, or maybe they're made differently in the US and Canada? Weird. :hopesI'mwrong:

Ok, remind me to not have a frosty when I'm there next weekend. :lol:

I know the Tim's caps are outrageous. But, still doesn't stop me from enjoying one every now and again. :drool:

I know the Tim's caps are outrageous. But, still doesn't stop me from enjoying one every now and again. :drool:

The trick is to order them made with chocolate milk :wink:

MUCH better and less fattening :drool:

Did you seriously think that was me (pre-bangs)?

If so your eyesight is terrible :cute: :lol:

Pam from The Office :)

Uh I'm not completely stupid, I knew it wasn't you...and I don't watch much TV past ESPN, Classic VH1 and the Spice Channel :ohmy: so I wouldn't know her from Rose McGowan....OK maybe I WOULD know that...:yes:

snowbunny00774 said:

What's happening????

Absolutely Nothing, which is why they suck. Goddamn pigdogs.

We got new pictures, a letter from the hospital re: baby's birth and are heading up to Connecticut @ 6am tomorrow to get some goddamn passports. I have little faith.

But if I do make it, have a good July 12th. If I don't, I'll be here tomorrow all pissed off and bitter. :mad:

fah said:
More Canadian 10 ounce Ice Cap info and then I'm really going to bed:

Chocolate milk 160 calories .5 g fat
Milk 150 calories 1.5g fat

I'm going to assume that those numbers are the same as they are here. In which case, that's not bad at all, right? That's like a milk shake?

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Way to kill all of Thora's pleasure...:shame:

Ahh, I don't mind. :D I don't pay much attention to calories. Only when I get really freaked out about my eating habits. I rarely eat anything sweet, so it was a nice treat. :yes:

UberBeaver said:

We got new pictures, a letter from the hospital re: baby's birth and are heading up to Connecticut @ 6am tomorrow to get some goddamn passports. I have little faith.

But if I do make it, have a good July 12th. If I don't, I'll be here tomorrow all pissed off and bitter. :mad:

You're really heading to CT for this? I guess you don't have a choice really. What a joke. What time are the flights etc.?

UberBeaver said:

Best of luck to you. Not sure what is in CT., but I hope it works out :hug:

So we try out Panera, which is new to us here in da burbs. Hubby orders 3 lunch specials (for Maddy, her friend, and I). He gets there and they tell him to go over here for the take out. He goes there and then he says he needs to pay. He keeps going back and forth between people, and at the end, the lady hands him all 3 lunches. He never paid. :happy:

Back
Top Bottom