The Temple Bar: It’s all the same, only the names will change...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:
fuck em. if you knew em, though, you'd like em. M I RITE?

U R SO RITE...:hi5:

Hey Beav, here's a pic for you from the HRD...
BigPapiA-Rod.jpg

Should these guys really be talking to each other during the season...:eyebrow:

Reg, did you enjoy the experience of the HR derby? Any event at that stadium is worrth attending, I love it there....but, I'd think seeing all those sluggers with your son would be extra-special. Glad you got to go!!!

Reg, Beav is a douche bag, please keep that in mind. Said douche baggery = a like of hockey and soccer, only.

No spoken words said:
Reg, did you enjoy the experience of the HR derby? Any event at that stadium is worrth attending, I love it there....but, I'd think seeing all those sluggers with your son would be extra-special. Glad you got to go!!!

Yeah it was great...the atmosphere was great, and seeing all the players was awesome. My kid got Cal Ripken Jr's autograph, and he was floating on air afterwards...:cute:

No spoken words said:
Reg, Beav is a douche bag, please keep that in mind. Said douche baggery = a like of hockey and soccer, only.

Doesn't that make him gay...or at least bi...:hmm:

No, it pretty much makes him a douche bag.

Glad you and your kid had such a good time. :up:

After all these years, you'd think that I'd have attended an All-Star game by now, but, I've yet to do so. That and the Olympics are high on my list.

No spoken words said:
That and the Olympics are high on my list.

I'm so excited for the Olympics! :up: As soon as it was announced we had won, I had all these grand intentions of setting up a savings account to start setting aside money for that. Have I actually done that? Hell no. I figure I'll just max out my credit cards when the time comes. :lol:

snowbunny00774 said:

tick tock

oooooooohhhhh that's foul. And on the eve on July 12th no less. :tsk:

Reg - I didn't recognize Ortiz. I'm used to seeing him beating on Yankees, not conversing. My bad.

All in all, I don't enjoy baseball, but I like the Red Sox. I can't sit and watch a baseball game, or football or basketball. I can sit and watch hockey and soccer. If that makes me a bisexual douche bag, that's ok. I've been called worse by better people than NSW, that goddamn gay incestuous monkey fucker.

Last edited:
In an attempt to keep you distracted, I'm going to let you find the reference yourself. PM me when you find it :wink:

p.s. I'm psychic :drool:

UberBeaver said:

oooooooohhhhh that's foul. And on your birthday eve no less. :tsk:

Reg - I didn't recognize Ortiz. I'm used to seeing him beating on Yankees, not conversing. My bad.

All in all, I don't enjoy baseball, but I like the Red Sox. I can't sit and watch a baseball game, or football or basketball. I can sit and watch hockey and soccer. If that makes me a bisexual douche bag, that's ok. I've been called worse by better people than NSW, that goddamn gay incestuous monkey fucker.

I'm not incestuous.

Beav - I demand you edit. There will be no mention of the immediate future.

Please :beg:

LMPA knows I'm kidding...right? right?

Back
Top Bottom