The Temple Bar: It’s all the same, only the names will change...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm am soon going to book a trip for next April, when things will have calmed down for the first time at work. Debating between Peru/other places in South America, or Spain/Portugal/France. Either way, I want to just book it in the next two weeks so it's a done deal

I think I would cry if I randomly looked up flights. You guys are made of better stuff.

Have fun in LA.

This weekend seems boring after the last two. Although two of my aunts and my uncle are coming over and I'm meeting up with them in TO on Saturday night though so at least it's something :drool:

whatever. phil was on to something. I bet you haven't even tried to add me. Mia was able to message me :sniff:
You're trying to be all cool and make it look like it's me holding shit up. not falling for it.

opt out :cute: when you're in, it's FOREVER muahahahahah

That's good to know, Kat, thanks. Weather here was brutal for a week or so, now it's perfect outside, great timing.

If I looked at flights without intent to buy, I'd drive myself insane. I love to travel too much to do that to myself.

Snow, you are (insert superlative here)!!!

Last edited:
nsw - I have a pretty pic that you would like that I took on the weekend - edit your post or you won't get to see it. Didn't I have to admonish you before for being obvious :eyebrow:

unico said:

no love for samwell = no love from unico.

why NJ b h8in? or is he afraid of competition? :wink:

NJ like Samwell, he just finds him freaky. No doubt. No H8 inthe CoNJ, well, not real H8 anyway. Lots of spite though. No reason to spite Samwell. And really, one doesn't just leave the CoNJ. You can try, but you will be harrased. NJ is an asshole like that.

omg lol- the voice in my head reading your post just read dats weod in the babiest voice ever.

I probably should not have typed any of that last sentance :uhoh::reject:

Pretty! There had been hardly any wind before to get them waving at the same time.

70.jpg

unico said:

oh no, age has nothing to do with it. it is official according to my dellusional self-authoring dictionary standards.

sidenote: we're only 3 years apart :)

urban dictionary it if it's not there already....:alwayshavingtothinkforyouguys:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I'll feel old next year, especially when I'm sitting in my apartment and not in some awesome place in Europe like I should be. :bitter:

can i join you in the bitterness? :hi5: i should be sitting in an apartment in an awesome European city too.

Back
Top Bottom