The Temple Bar: It’s all the same, only the names will change...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is that a trick question? Is Reg going to mock me if I say "yes"? This place has my mind in a goddamn gutter. You are all corrupters of my youth and innocence. My bar tab was $.50 before I started posting in here. Damn you all. :mad:

Sorry, way too much to type up here

You ever see the SNL when Sheri Oteri was really bad at sexual innuendo? I think John Goodman is in it. Will Ferrell too. Anyway, during lunch she says things like, "I'd like to taste your sausage" and when everyone gets quiet she says, "I'm talking 'bout your PE-NIS!" Freakin kills me. She was a freak.

Anyway, the juice thing reminded me of that.

UberBeaver said:
Is that a trick question? Is Reg going to mock me if I say "yes"? This place has my mind in a goddamn gutter. You are all corrupters of my youth and innocence. My bar tab was $.50 before I started posting in here. Damn you all. :mad:

:lol:

I'd like to hear more about street meat please. WTH is it? shredded served on a bun? I need a visual!

Great news Weldy! Glad your mom is coming home :hug:

UberBeaver said:

pfffffffffffft - we were even and now you owe me again :drool:

this particular street meat - chunks of meat on a skewer. On a bun would have been better...it totally needs bread. I asked for chicken and I know for a FACT it was not chicken. Beef maybe?? The smell though...something else.

any version of it on bread would be better.

so missy - you never answered about NYC in march :waiting:

yes weldy - that is good news :up:

Got Philk? said:
chunks of meat :drool:

yeah, and I'm at Calvin College(forces you to remenice)

Nobody delivers here...except maaaaaaaaaaybe pizza. But I gots no money with me :(

:lol: Those memories forced themselves to the surface the other day when you mentioned the hotel!!

Really - the Pizza guys know how to get in there? the cab drivers didn't!! lol, good times!!

I'd send you food if I could :(

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Snow...I'm sorry I ignored your HRD question...I've been scatter brained lately...my bad...:hug:

It was great...we had fun...a lot of hot dogs and soda...:drool:

How are you...:hmm:

I know Reg - You have some pretty important things happening right now :hug: :inmythoughts:

How are things?

I'm good - I've made an executive decision to get drunk. Earth shattering news I know :)

Executive decisions rock...:rockon: Speaking of executive decision on the same day I got the news of my father, I found out I'm being moved up to work with executive management in my department...kinda of a topsy-turvy day. Strange how somethings work out...:scratch:

Other than that I'm hanging in there...I'll know more in a week or so, and I'll keep everyone updated.

I've gotta run...:wave: Bye Snow...:kiss:

later Phil...:hi5:

One of my professors knowing about my interview sent me 3 versions of a reference letter for tomorrow and she's on vacation with her family right now :heart: I love her!

snow I can't seem to add you to myspace

I'd love to do NYC in March, that'll depend on a million things i don't know right now. :(

redkat said:
One of my professors knowing about my interview sent me 3 versions of a reference letter for tomorrow and she's on vacation with her family right now :heart: I love her!

snow I can't seem to add you to myspace

I'd love to do NYC in March, that'll depend on a million things i don't know right now. :(

Awesome news - btw I have no circulation in my fingers they're crossed so hard!!

msg me first maybe?

Can I help you sort any of those things? Let me know...

I owe her christmas cookies for life I think :D

I've tried messaging you, you're all set to private in every way, which I will be as well soon :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom