The Temple Bar: It’s all the same, only the names will change...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TTD - Wishing Well. That song rocked. Whatever happened to him, he was the next big thing. WTF? Timmy T rocked his shit, that's probably what happened.

VP - have you texted those lyrics to anyone? See if he don't come crawling back.*

snowbunny00774 said:

You're my hero, did you know that? Always inspiring me to be more :drool:

Yes, of course I knew that. I am the wind beneath your wings.

You didn't answer me before. Did you see Bono in NYC? Big story in one those threads that he was spotted there.

*Legend has it that the chick that Timmy wrote that for wouldn't take him back either. :( Fucking whore.

that's a stumper VP, sorry

grrr58.gif

or maybe :hmm:

Violence05.gif
Violence32.gif
Violence39.gif
Violence47.gif
Violence44.gif

Last edited:
:lol:

ah yes, wind beneath my wings and encourager of things not always in my best interests. No I didn't. I'm surprised I didn't as I spent hours walking around, eyes peeled looking for him. I even asked people, and no luck :sad:

redkat said:

CoNJ hasn't accepted my friendship yet :(

Yes He has.

snowbunny00774 said:
:lol:

ah yes, wind beneath my wings and encourager of things not always in my best interests. No I didn't. I'm surprised I didn't as I spent hours walking around, eyes peeled looking for him. I even asked people, and no luck :sad:

Damn, you must've just missed him then. :sigh: And encouragement is good, it's better than me saying, "You can't do that. You're a failure. You'll never be anything, Michael. Just a another bum, JUST LIKE YOUR MOTHER!" Right? :(

VintagePunk said:

Right now it's still up to 34. :lol: I love hot weather, but it's really stifling right now. There's no breeze, it's just hot and sticky out there. At this point I'm going to have to run at midnight before it's a decent temperature. :lol:

Here, it doesn't usually get to 40 just temperature wise, mid-30's is routine, though, and I think last year it got up to the upper 30's for a few days. :yikes: Unfortunately though, it's often 40 or low 40's with humidity. It's been around there for the past few days.

This has definitely been the hottest day of the year. :yes: I'm sure there were all sorts of records broken. I don't remember the last time it's been this hot around here.

Thankfully I live in the basement, so it's always relatively cool indoors. I've got my fan going and all the lights turned off, so all is good. :D

UberBeaver said:
Oh, that. My bad. Sorry. I just had to have it. Awful.

Good at the time, but not so much afterwards.
Everytime I walked by a cart for the rest of the weekend my tummy lurched a little.

snowbunny00774 said:

Good at the time, but not so much afterwards.
Everytime I walked by a cart for the rest of the weekend my tummy lurched a little.

I know the feeling. It just smells so good. It's like a siren made of pork. Or beef. Or God knows what. Too bad there wasn't a gyro guy. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom