The Temple Bar: It’s all the same, only the names will change...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got Philk? said:
I'm just popping in a quick second to say HI YALL! I say that with a strong southern accent...but in real life, I have a strange Wisconsin/Michigan accent with a hint of Iowa in there. But USE YOUR IMAGINATION! :mad:

:sexywink:

When you say "HI YALL" you sound like Andie McDowell in 4 Weddings and a Funeral. To me, anyway. I can't speak for anyone else......yet.

Wait - Iha isn't back either? So it's basically Zwan again. :tsk: Phail. Chamberlain is awesome though.

I saw them twice, first time they were awesome, second time they sucked so bad I think we left. Billy Corgan kind of annoys me. He gives those goofy little lectures on....um...nothing? Changes lyrics like, "I used to be a little GIRL" and I guess that's supposed to be deep, or something? But Siamese Dream was the greatest album of the early 90s. I still listen to it cause it fuckin' rocks. :rockon: That is a perfect MUYFA album.

In fact, I think only OK Computer is a better album from the 90s. Yeah.

UberBeaver said:
Wait - Iha isn't back either? So it's basically Zwan again. :tsk: Phail. Chamberlain is awesome though.

I saw them twice, first time they were awesome, second time they sucked so bad I think we left. Billy Corgan kind of annoys me. He gives those goofy little lectures on....um...nothing? Changes lyrics like, "I used to be a little GIRL" and I guess that's supposed to be deep, or something? But Siamese Dream was the greatest album of the early 90s. I still listen to it cause it fuckin' rocks. :rockon: That is a perfect MUYFA album.

In fact, I think only OK Computer is a better album from the 90s. Yeah.

Jimmy Chamberlain used to be really hot. Maybe it was the heroin. Or not. Maybe he was never hot at all, but yeah - good drummer.

I think it's funny they got another blonde to give off the illusion of D'arcy still being there.

Changing the lyrics? Not cool man, unless you're like Bono or something. :bono: :love: :bonodrum:

Morning, fah!

Greek food sounds fabulous! When I worked downtown I used to go to one of the food court places that had amazing Greek food. Man, I really miss that! :drool:

I'm in a surprisingly chipper and happy mood this morning. Normally I'm not this awake and cheery until around noon. :lol:

Hi back t-seb :wave:

I woke up early too :mad: must be the heat.

It's going to be 35C on Thursday near the water ~ it will be even hotter for you :shocked:

~makes mental note not to work any overtime this hot hot weekend because the heat makes people insane~

I really should motivate myself to do the few things I have to do before I go to work tonight :|

Things to do:
Go to Curves
Go to Future Shop and pickup something for Mr fah and of course a cd for me :D
Pickup order at MEC

Uhh...no message, per se. But I got a new speedo and he usually gives me good advice on how to wear them in more "sensual" way. Sometimes I tend to get them too baggy and they too effectively hide my Thunder.*

Actually, just wanted to make sure shit was cool with his father.

* sorry, I put Arrested Development on my iPod and just watched that episode. I crack up everytime I think of it.

Back
Top Bottom