The Temple Bar: Is there anybody alive out there UYFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:

They're no Jim and Pam, but, I found their relationship more believable, and thus their payoff meant more to me. I like both, though.

I know what you mean. I think that, given the nature of the series, there wasn't the chance to really build an attachment to any of the characters, the way I seem to have for the US crew. At least for me.

Is thread for anyone to join in, or is it only for sexy people?

Because I'm not sexy. I think I have tater tots stuck in my teeth.

No spoken words said:
Brighty, nobody can really fully understand you, as you are complex and unpredictable and thus not easily comprehended......but, I do try.

I commend your efforts. They shall reap you rewards in the end of days.
I shall remember you.
And you shall recieve mercy.
And crumpets.
Or perhaps cookies.

Honestly, anyone who can actually understand has gotta be a little wack upstairs.
Right VP? :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

How do I always get stuck wearing the pants in this relationship? :angry:

Btw, where's my PM? :waiting:

What if I send you a super-duper PM tomorrow? Or, if you're that insistent about it, I could just shoot of a very mediocre, sub-par one right now. Your choice.

Because you embrace your masculine side?

~BrightestStar~ said:

I shall remember you.
And crumpets.
Or perhaps cookies.

Honestly, anyone who can actually understand has gotta be a little wack upstairs.

I understand it all because I speak English, but, beyond that, I've nothing to say about it except for that I eagerly await my awards as the end of days dawn.

Cori. Welcome.

NSW and VP: I thank you.

I'm bored, so I'm braving other parts of the forum.

Plus, Hiro is still in feudal Japan, and it's just all so futile.

(See what I did there?)

~BrightestStar~ said:

I shall remember you.
And crumpets.
Or perhaps cookies.

I'm speechless. My comprehension level is slipping with each passing minute.

Sarah (or Flowers, whatever), I'm too tired to text. My eyes can hardly see the tiny buttons. Don't make me text anymore tonight :sad:

Cori, east coaster here. I'll refrain from Heroes comments.

Hi Gluey!

Eh, comment away. Some weeks I'm enthralled by the show, and others I can barely pay attention.

Being around me is like watching 24/7 of Short Attention Span Theater.

corianderstem said:
Eh, comment away. Some weeks I'm enthralled by the show, and others I can barely pay attention.

Being around me is like watching 24/7 of Short Attention Span Theater.

Yeah, that's the way I've been with the show tonight and last week. Sometimes, it's just too much to keep up with, so the mind wanders.

No spoken words said:
Well, VP, that's my cue...good seeing you...look forward to the first Finer Things Meeting! :)

What is your cue? Did I miss a cue? Mistakenly send one? You can't stand to see evidence of my momness, preferring to think of my sex kittenness, so you're leaving?

Sigh. I look forward to it as well.

Back
Top Bottom