The Temple Bar: Is there anybody alive out there UYFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: Hey all

:flirt: Beav!

:shocked: No metal up my ass but close!! :lol: :shh:

Sucky thing about being in NZ is the HUGE lack of concerts.....:tsk:

gluey said:
:shocked: No metal up my ass but close!! :lol: :shh:

:laugh: This is wayyyyy too easy.

:shifty:

Hi gluey. I've decided to lay down my arms and welcome you to the Bar. But please don't bring 20 more PLEBAns with you :wink:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

meh... if i had done something like that it probably would have involved me saying that plebans aren't real people, which would invovle some sort of retort fro the plebans saying how i'm an asshole, in which case i would then virtualy shrug my shoulders and say something like hey, the truth hurts, at which case they'll get really pissed and tell sicy, at which point she'll counter my assertion that plebans aren't real people by unbanning u2kitten, who will come back and prove my point fully, yet at the same time forcing interference to internaly combust.

so yea... i just went with the move on method.
[invasion]

:tongue: interesting how you are saying this, Mr. Pleba!

:sexywink:

[/endofinvasion]

DaveC said:

:laugh: This is wayyyyy too easy.

:shifty:

Hi gluey. I've decided to lay down my arms and welcome you to the Bar. But please don't bring 20 more PLEBAns with you :wink:

:lol: It's ok, I snuck over by myself...I do get around the other boards occasionally :shifty: But what about the other 'Plebans' already here??? :giggle:

P.S. Thanks for the welcome Dave, I appreciate it :)

139, Bar.

We had our last pre-season workouts today, and tryouts start next Monday.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
I'm good like that....

Hey, so I'm going to be in Disneyland this weekend...actually Thursday - Saturday...I wonder if some of the SoCal peeps might wanna grab a beer with me in Downtown Disney...:hmm:

Always Orange County ain't it :grumpy:
I'm sure someone will join you Reggie...

What position do you play PFan?

phillyfan26 said:
139, Bar.

We had our last pre-season workouts today, and tryouts start next Monday.

Good luck with the tryouts! What do you play?

I managed a 2.8km walk yesterday - it took me 1 hour :(
3.2km used to take me 24 minutes.....I'm determind to get back there again! It's just great to be able to walk again......:yippie:

my ex just sent me a text that I'm pretty sure was meant for his girlfriend.

apparently i'm not the only one he's been fighting with. :|

anybody got a happy pill?

I'm still looking for the netflix dvd. I'm not even sure it arrived I'm just going by their email that said it should be here. Mia what you said sounds right though and they won't ban me or anything :up:

I'll be cartwheeling all the way to the bar in no time :D

Ooh Basketball....great game. Love watching Netball too - always lots of action. We're looking at getting one of those freestanding mobile basketball hoops for the kids this christmas....

redkat said:
anybody got a happy pill?

GreatGuinness.jpg

Back
Top Bottom