The Temple Bar: Is there anybody alive out there UYFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
By the way, there was a tie, in my head, for who was the biggest fucking moron on interference, but that tie was broken today. That tie was shattered today, really.

No spoken words said:
By the way, there was a tie, in my head, for who was the biggest fucking moron on interference, but that tie was broken today. That tie was shattered today, really.

yay, I won I won.
I'd like a medal, my mantel is full of trophies for this shit already.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
This is great...we're all self-conscious around NSW...:lol:

However, it probably was Beav....:yes:

I'm not self conscious, I just don't like to lose. Losing is like 2nd place for losers. That's why I never come in second. Let's just say: First place starts wherever I am. How's that for a team motto? Now I want to be a coach, just to hang that banner in the locker room.

You all fucking lose, sorry. While the lot of you are moronic in your own special ways, even your staggering levels of stupidity don't top the levels of doltishness exhibited by who I've deemed to be the winner. So Beav, Reg, Snow, you are all winners in my heart, but, this contest you lose.

No spoken words said:
You all fucking lose, sorry. While the lot of you are moronic in your own special ways, even your staggering levels of stupidity don't top the levels of doltishness exhibited by who I've deemed to be the winner. So Beav, Reg, Snow, you are all winners in my heart, but, this contest you lose.

So when you say I "lose" what you really mean is "I win in my own way." Right? Awesome. :hi5: Ignorance is bliss, man.

No spoken words said:

Wow, that hurts...in so many different ways...:sad:

I still feel validated however...:shifty:

No spoken words said:

I will come pick up my award tonight :hyper:

No spoken words said:

where does that leave me?

No spoken words said:
I've watched 6 episodes of FOTC so far. My favorite is the Bowie episode. The Boom King episode is probably 2nd now.

Bowie is great. The one when Bret and Germaine meet the bakery chicks and sing the French song is probably my favorite though.

"Bret, if I don't climax, I might not be able to have babies."
"Oh, I didn't know that."
"Yeah, it's pretty much common knowledge."

"She's a sniper? In Iraq? And she works in a pastry shop?"
"Well...yes."

Back
Top Bottom